'"Major International Development" 7am tomorrow. - Nuclear Subs and AUKUS

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah this push notification grabbed my attention too, sounds pretty serious. Something ticking away on the Korean peninsular? Both North and South have been firing missiles today. Tensions with Iran have been rising too with their uranium enrichment.

Wouldn't think something purely market sensitive would require an emergency cabinet meeting with key ministers travelling to Canberra during lockdown. The fact Albo and three shadow cabinet ministers are also being briefed means is huge.

Last edited:
Wouldn't think something purely market sensitive would require an emergency cabinet meeting with key ministers travelling to Canberra during lockdown. The fact Albo and three shadow cabinet ministers are also being briefed means is huge.
That's what I think as well.

It's a weird mix of urgency but not too much urgency. It's not like Biden has died or something. Very strange.

Maybe aliens?

Why would the UK government be involved in this announcement?

It's not making a lot of sense. I really doubt Biden would be making an headlined announcement over just that.

US/UK jointly agreeing to attach their submarine nuclear deterrent to Australia? - in response to whatever US DoD advice over Korea/China/etc...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My best guess some major deflection away from the covid narrative that has totally unravelled in the USA
More and more MSM is going off script as the Vaccine Injuries and Deaths are too big to hide

Options: something to do with either NKorea , China, Iran or Russia

Maybe something to do with this

My best guess some major deflection away from the covid narrative that has totally unravelled in the USA
More and more MSM is going off script as the Vaccine Injuries and Deaths are too big to hide

Options: something to do with either NKorea , China, Iran or Russia

Maybe something to do with this

This is high grade tinfoil bullshit.

Other reports, in addition to subs...

President Joe Biden will announce a new working group with Britain and Australia to share advanced technologies in a thinly veiled bid to counter China, a White House official and a Congressional staffer told POLITICO.

The trio, which will be known by the acronym AUUKUS, will make it easier for the nations to share information and know-how in key technological areas like artificial intelligence, cyber, underwater systems and long-range strike capabilities

One of the people said there will be a nuclear element to the pact in which the U.S. and U.K. share their knowledge of how to maintain nuclear-defense infrastructure.

If that's true, curious that Canada and NZ aren't a part of this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back