Make an outlandish (but possible) prediction for 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

The AFL finally get an all WA grand final. The debate over moving it to Optus will cause panic stations at the MCC clubhouse.

Cats to start losing games at home and injuries to finally hit the older players and Scott gone by the end of the year.

I'll make an outlandish prediction. Carlton will defeat Richmond every time they clash in 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In English, please.
My post was more about the collective 4. Essendon (*) Have 22 (1 more than 21) Fit (the opposite of Daniher) Players (afl footballers) In December (the current calendar month). I’m (me) nearing (close to) locking (near certain) in 2 (of my bottom 4 posted) with GC (Gold Coast Suns). Does that help.

My post was more about the collective 4. Essendon (*) Have 22 (1 more than 21) Fit (the opposite of Daniher) Players (afl footballers) In December (the current calendar month). I’m (me) nearing (close to) locking (near certain) in 2 (of my bottom 4 posted) with GC (Gold Coast Suns). Does that help.
Lock it in, Eddie.

Will you cry WHEN Essendon finish ahead of Carlton in 2020?

Lock it in, Eddie.

Will you cry WHEN Essendon finish ahead of Carlton in 2020?
Nope. But you will when Carlton rolls straight past Essendon. In no mans land. Heard a rumour Daniher out giving no *s last weekend (injured) on the piss. But Carlton leadership punishing two blues for having a beer at a festival. Goes to show where both leaderships are at. Daniher will play less than 10 games in 2020.

Nope. But you will when Carlton rolls straight past Essendon. In no mans land. Heard a rumour Daniher out giving no fu**s last weekend (injured) on the piss. But Carlton leadership punishing two blues for having a beer at a festival. Goes to show where both leaderships are at. Daniher will play less than 10 games in 2020.
No fks given if Carlton beat Essendon and/or Daniher was out on the piss.

There's no correlation between Essendon defeating (or losing to) Carlton in the regular season and finals success. Do the maths, kid.

Oh.. i was trying to be outlandish!
My outlandish predictions...

1) GAJ will 'run' onto the ground with crutches at some stage in 2020.
2) Joel Selwood will struggle to raise himself above 'ducking' pose by the end of 2020.

A prominent AFL journalist leaves his job after winning $30 million in Tattslotto.

He then tweets an apology to the AFL public admitting that the majority of his articles and related reports over the years were predominately sensationalized fabrication, including speculation of players salaries which he and all his former AFL media colleagues generally have absolutely no idea about...!!!

I'm gonna reverse jinx my own team (scandalous i know) and say my Lions are going to miss finals. Please don't crucify me I hope I am made to look like a giant banana but it's a bad gut feeling, not a logical prediction.

Quite possibie with a harder draw, expectations high and surely you couldnt have that charmed injury run again!

There’s a heap of controversies that rock the comp each year. I predict that...

Ricky Nixon is cut from the AFL’s pay roll and with no f**ks to give, drops a series of bombs that rattle how the 90’s and early 2000’s will be perceived by football fans forever. Prohibited substance use and salary cap cheating the main players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back