Make an outlandish (but possible) prediction for 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

So it’s too outlandish to predict Toby Greene will finally get through a season without controversy?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Yes it is.

There's some reaaaaallly bad predictions ITT

Predicting a strikerate of about 3%

You do know the meaning of the word outlandish right?

s**t, if we’re up at 3% we’re about 2% over where we should be.

West Coast, with a fit and rejuvinated Natanui, with Willie Rioli having served a 1 year ban returning in round 23 go on to win a 2nd flag in 3 years, this time as minor premier, convincingly beat Richmond in the grand final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond to go back to back.

Some idiot will eye gouge a player, be cited and as part of his defense claim that a TV network doctored the conclusive footage at the behest of the AFL so they can curry favour with a betting agency who by coincidence sponsors the AFL.
When later pressed under oath in the High Court the same player will admit he was "just trying it on, cause you know, ya gotta have a crack. What have I got to lose."

He will end his career the recipient of the Jim O'Dea Sneaky Fist award after coward punching several players behind play and ending their careers.

Adelaide to improve with a big clean-out, and injection of younger talent and new coaching ideas into the senior side.

NicNat to play all 22 H&A games, averaging 75%+ gametime (more a wish than a prediction, as he's played just 35 of a possible 97 games averaging 61.20% gametime, over the past four seasons).

Announcement that Fitzroy Lions will be offered to get back their AFL license in 2025 but all their home games will be in Tasmania. Also dark green has to be introduced to the jumper of maroon, blue and gold.

New 50 000 capacity stadium to be built halfway between Hobart and Launceston and a new town to be established there - Fitzroy Town.

It’s expected all Fitzroy fans on the mainland and overseas move to the new ultra modern town where jobs are a plenty.

Brisbane jumper and moniker back to the Bears as well as their history from 1987 but also to retain the history of Lions 1997-2024 as their own.

And this thread will be re-invigorated...

A 100 goal season & Joe Daniher: is he overwhelmingly the most capable player of achieving it again?
1 problem with that jy Simpkin plays for North as long as Darcy is an AA selector no North player with be in the AA side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back