Make it happen Euge.

Remove this Banner Ad

I note Eugene Arocca is not renewing his contract as head of Motorsport Australia. Would love to see him back at NMFC in some role. I have a lot of love for Euge. Make it happen Euge.
If he has experience with Champion Data or Super Coach we can get him on the List Management team..

With this so called talk of the NMFC playing a Home game or 2 in the Bendigo/Albury area down the track maybe he could be talked into doing a Ambassador type role to make sure things run smoothly if this does happen.
But as I have mentioned on other sections of North Big Footy i don’t these 2 regions will put up with Gold Coast Fremantle GWS and Tasmania used on a rotation base of Home Games in there regions may have to throw in Essendon Richmond St.Kilda and Melbourne on a rotation basis with the above interstate clubs mention.
For Example
Season 2026 NMFC vs Essendon in Bendigo
Season 2026 NMFC vs GWS in Albury
Season 2027 NMFC vs Gold Coast in Bendigo
Season 2027 NMFC vs Richmond in Albury.
If this going to happen you could use the 2026 Home game against Essendon as another Fundraiser for the RCH before the Good Friday game to give more $$$$ to the RCH plus if you want these games to do well draw them in the 1st half of the season before the weather turns bad.
Before NMFC supporters go nuts about this we as a club don’t draw big crowds to home games like the other big clubs we need to start using our brains and business sense football is costing clubs more $$$ to run these days and supporters more $$$ to buy memberships and attend games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back