Analysis MAKE JACK CAPTAIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
Long time since I have posted and I figured my 1st post in ages would be this one.
If there is one thing the club does in the off season I hope its this.

MAKE JACK CAPTAIN! You know its the right thing to do.

The fact he's not even in our leadership group is pathetic and a pure example of how the people running the show have no idea. He bleeds Yellow and Black and has even sacrificed his own game for the so called greater good of the team.

While we are at it Make Rance Vice Captain as both Rance and Jack lead by example.
They would be the perfect leaders for our club moving forward.

Long time since I have posted and I figured my 1st post in ages would be this one.
If there is one thing the club does in the off season I hope its this.

MAKE JACK CAPTAIN! You know its the right thing to do.

The fact he's not even in our leadership group is pathetic and a pure example of how the people running the show have no idea. He bleeds Yellow and Black and has even sacrificed his own game for the so called greater good of the team.

While we are at it Make Rance Vice Captain as both Rance and Jack lead by example.
They would be the perfect leaders for our club moving forward.
Upset the Dimma apple cart when he questioned the game plan

Jack would certainly agitate a few sensitive souls in the group.

Upset the Dimma apple cart when he questioned the game plan

Exactly...

Seems like he's the only one at the club with balls and brains to say it how it is.
That tells me how much he loves the club and wants it to succeed even if means rustling a few feathers.

Not fussed really but any sooks who have chucked a tantrum at some tough love need to be shown the door ASAP.
I don't care who they are or what they have done but you wont get anywhere in any organization with people like this.
Time for some manning up at Richmond and that leading teams fiasco was probably the most illuminating thing about everything wrong with the club. Again!

Not fussed really but any sooks who have chucked a tantrum at some tough love need to be shown the door ASAP.
I don't care who they are or what they have done but you wont get anywhere in any organization with people like this.
Time for some manning up at Richmond and that leading teams fiasco was probably the most illuminating thing about everything wrong with the club. Again!
We chose the model citizen to lead our club because that what everyone on the outside expected. Our captain doesnt need to be choir boy but someone with a bit of agro and leads on the field by example.

Jack is already too unselfish (contrary to popular opinion). I'd rather he tries to do more himself and worry less about bringing his teammates into the game.

Vlastuin is the man but not ready yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We chose the model citizen to lead our club because that what everyone on the outside expected. Our captain doesnt need to be choir boy but someone with a bit of agro and leads on the field by example.

Funnily enough, Cotch has more agro than Jack.

All clubs will have players like that RD.

I love the look of Lids leading the team out, but I'm not sure how much time he has left and he seems to get injured too often. Rance should be the man, we have seen he is not afraid to let his teammates know whenn they do something stupid.

All clubs will have players like that RD.

I love the look of Lids leading the team out, but I'm not sure how much time he has left and he seems to get injured too often. Rance should be the man, we have seen he is not afraid to let his teammates know whenn they do something stupid.
All clubs have them, but the good ones piss them off.
It was one of the first things Luke Beveridge did and it helped big time.

Anyone suggesting Jack and/or Tross have absolutely no clue. Jack would be picked ahead of Tross, but ideally neither of them would get the role.

There's more to captaincy than what you see on the television screen.

If for whatever reason the captaincy is handed to someone else next season, which won't happen by the way, then it'll go to Lids (if he stays), Snip or Tigga.

Honourable mention to Dylan Grimes who I think could handle it well. He'll also be a good coach one day imo.

Anyone suggesting Jack and/or Tross have absolutely no clue. Jack would be picked ahead of Tross, but ideally neither of them would get the role.

If for whatever reason the captaincy is handed to someone else next season, which won't happen by the way, then it'll go to Lids (if he stays), Snip or Tigga.

Honourable mention to Dylan Grimes who I think could handle it well. He'll also be a good coach one day imo.
Jack handles himself well on and off the filed. He has changed a lot over the past 2 years and IMO will handle the role well and even excel in it.

Who ALWAYS fronts the media? Jack.
He wears both the club and his heart on his sleeve.

Cotchin is a good bloke but he said himself the role gives him massive anxiety. He is NOT suited to it and it's almost unfair to him to have him continue.

This should be the coach's decision, he should tell the group who his captain is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back