Prediction Make your head and heart prediction on this weeks game against the Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Never seen that movie. What's it like?

Seriously though, if the footy department are on an endless re-run of comedy capers then what is the interest? It's genuinely like pulling your teeth out with pliers having to turn up every year and watch this stuff, along the endless line of wooden spruik that emanates from the coaches gob in response to it. He's on a par with Terry Wallace now. They could go out and win by 5 goals this week but it won't matter. Shooting themselves in the foot again is only ever a week away.

I certainly don't support the club itself any more. Those parasites can all go and die for all I care.

So sad so true. The passion has gone at present.

So sad so true. The passion has gone at present.

Mate, if it wasn't for a promise I made to a kid, then I doubt I would bother for the rest of the season.

I feel like I have been mugged. Again.

I will tell you when Bigfooty was worse than now? 2006. That was shocking.

Then Thommo got his knee in injury at the start of 2007 and we lost the first four. People were completely disengaged and angry. It turned out being an amazing (historically) and fun season.

Stick with it.

The Freo game was just horrendous but last week, I thought we had control up to the point when Brown took the mark but the free was paid against Tarryn.

From there we dropped our head/concentration, gave away some stupid frees and got slaughtered.

We are a show this week against the hawks. These early losses can be better as a reality check than lucky wins.

Mate, if it wasn't for a promise I made to a kid, then I doubt I would bother for the rest of the season.

I feel like I have been mugged. Again.

Just cos they've dropped their head doesn't mean you should.

Good on you for keeping your promise tho. Kids are funny like that. They can bring the best out of us.

Head: I don't know what to wish for. A competitive loss? A coach ending loss? An arsey win where hawks have no one left on the bench? A rousing 'north vs crows 2017' type of win? Dunno.

Heart: We'll win. I'll get pulled into the euphoria and forget about or disregard any long term implications, just enjoying seeing Bailey and Tarryn doused in Gatorade

Head- we just don’t have the game plan to suit the current list of players. We haven’t fully understood the impact of 666 and are still running with a game plan that thinks Majak will float across and cut it off and that Petrie or Waite will provide the hit up contested mark at half forward.

Heart- 5 goal win. We ate better than than last 2 weeks have shown

Head: Sugar Turner niggles Sicily before the first bounce, Sicily blows his lid and attempts a Bruce Lee roundhouse kick to Sugars head but instead of connecting he tears his left groin off the bone, leaving the Hawks trainers to stretcher him off the ground.

As a show of solidarity Jaegar runs over to the stretcher to comfort his blonde backman as he exits the G but in doing so he steps in a pop-up sprinkler hole and blows out his bad ACL again, Wingard sees his champion midfielder wriggling in pain so attempts to help Jaegar to get up, but Wingard didnt factor in the extra weight Jaegar gained in the gym during his last rehab and as he lifts the great man to his feet his dodgey shoulder pops straight out of the socket - career over.

Tom Scully can’t believe his eyes and shouts “I didn’t leave GWS for this s**t”, as he throws a hissy fit on the bench and kicks the closest thing to him which happens to be Damien Monkhurst’s thigh, which is like kicking Eucalyptus Tree. The result is a fractured Tibia and a broken ankle.

Roos go on to win by plenty.

Heart: we get pumped by 10 goals..

Heart: Hall was just warming up last week and will 30 & 3 this week.
Head: Ben McEvoy will be best on ground, smash Goldy in the ruck, intercept our kicks down the line and sneak forward for two important goals.

Head: Sugar Turner niggles Sicily before the first bounce, Sicily blows his lid and attempts a Bruce Lee roundhouse kick to Sugars head but instead of connecting he tears his left groin off the bone, leaving the Hawks trainers to stretcher him off the ground.

As a show of solidarity Jaegar runs over to the stretcher to comfort his blonde backman as he exits the G but in doing so he steps in a pop-up sprinkler hole and blows out his bad ACL again, Wingard sees his champion midfielder wriggling in pain so attempts to help Jaegar to get up, but Wingard didnt factor in the extra weight Jaegar gained in the gym during his last rehab and as he lifts the great man to his feet his dodgey shoulder pops straight out of the socket - career over.

Tom Scully can’t believe his eyes and shouts “I didn’t leave GWS for this s**t”, as he throws a hissy fit on the bench and kicks the closest thing to him which happens to be Damien Monkhurst’s thigh, which is like kicking Eucalyptus Tree. The result is a fractured Tibia and a broken ankle.

You got your head and heart the right way round there son?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head- we just don’t have the game plan to suit the current list of players. We haven’t fully understood the impact of 666 and are still running with a game plan that thinks Majak will float across and cut it off and that Petrie or Waite will provide the hit up contested mark at half forward.

Heart- 5 goal win. We ate better than than last 2 weeks have shown
Lol. Was it the brussels sprouts?

We seem to lack confidence as a team and individually, and what's more disturbing, haven't as yet shown the true desperation that I'd expect when the season is on the line. On paper we have them covered as well.

So with that in mind:

Head: lead at 3/4 time, end up losing by couple of goals
Heart: A gutsy, typical North backs to the wall type win in a relatively low scoring game (82:65)

Head - Hawks at a canter
Heart - Roos at a canter

IDK, am starting to not be bothered other than being pissed off, which I guess is being bothered. The excitement that Polec and Hall brought last week is tempered by the dumb football from Ziebell, the garbage inclusion of Wood, possibly, and the continuity of the worlds worst left footer. Be nice to see Wright and Jed return, possibly, the continued development of LDU and shifty Ben10 putting dickhead hawks in their place. Get stuffed hawthorn you bunch of late turning up, point cheering, early leaving soup sippers

Head - Hawks at a canter
Heart - Roos at a canter

IDK, am starting to not be bothered other than being pissed off, which I guess is being bothered. The excitement that Polec and Hall brought last week is tempered by the dumb football from Ziebell, the garbage inclusion of Wood, possibly, and the continuity of the worlds worst left footer. Be nice to see Wright and Jed return, possibly, the continued development of LDU and shifty Ben10 putting dickhead hawks in their place. Get stuffed hawthorn you bunch of late turning up, point cheering, early leaving soup sippers

Pretty much sums up my feelings at the moment.

I wish Brad became Player Brad and not new age Brad. he needs to get that mongrel back instead of this soft piece of malaise.

POTY.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back