Making their Mark -

Remove this Banner Ad

FreeTK

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Heads up - Making their mark has just been realised on Amazon Prime.

Amazon has a 30 day free trial for those who are keen to watch but not interested in having an amazon account:

Last edited:
Interesting that one of the clubs featured is ours. There is footage of Simmo giving a spray so the mr nice guy theory is wrong.

Hi,

Heads up - First episode of Making their mark has just been realised on Amazon Prime.

Amazon has a 30 day free trial for those who are keen to watch but not interested in having an amazon account:

Cheers for that, AP for 30 day free ready to go!

• Banned
Interesting that one of the clubs featured is ours. There is footage of Simmo giving a spray so the mr nice guy theory is wrong.

2nd episode in and can confirm, Simmo has a foul mouth.

Have watched the first episode - the access granted is pretty much as good as it gets, quite impressed so far by it.

Watching the players see the shutdown announcement on screens whilst doing their warm-up and then having a drink in the middle of Optus stadium alone in the darkness afterwards was pretty raw.

Does absolutely no favours to Coniglio and GWS - the disdain in the playing group towards Cogs as captain is something to behold.

Indeed, Coniglio's "Leap of Faith" statue, which is intended to inspire, is truly meme-worthy.

In all seriousness I'm sure this series is great for Richmond fans. Might skim through and see if there are any interesting WCE bits though.

In all seriousness I'm sure this series is great for Richmond fans. Might skim through and see if there are any interesting WCE bits though.

4 episodes in and it hasn't featured too much Richmond, has mostly been West Coast/GWS/Adelaide.

Did get a good look of inside of Mineral Resources Park, including Simmo's office though.

Have watched the first episode - the access granted is pretty much as good as it gets, quite impressed so far by it.

Watching the players see the shutdown announcement on screens whilst doing their warm-up and then having a drink in the middle of Optus stadium alone in the darkness afterwards was pretty raw.

Does absolutely no favours to Coniglio and GWS - the disdain in the playing group towards Cogs as captain is something to behold.

Indeed, Coniglio's "Leap of Faith" statue, which is intended to inspire, is truly meme-worthy.
Why don't they like him? I thought he would be well respected as an original squad member and high level player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not trying to be insensitive but with all the soft cap cuts we kept a club chaplain?

Surely he's a volunteer, or its (soft cap) tax deductible or some shite

Last edited:
Have all 7 episodes been released?.

I saw the first episode, began the second but my 18month old daughter wont get to farkin sleep so its ruining it for me.

I have to watch this when there are no kids i the house 🙃

Have all 7 episodes been released?.

I saw the first episode, began the second but my 18month old daughter wont get to farkin sleep so its ruining it for me.

I have to watch this when there are no kids i the house 🙃

If you're that way inclined, they're all available on torrent sites to download.QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I'm finding this thing seriously bingeworthy. 2 eps in and I'm sad that there's only 5 to go.

A good watch (all 7 episodes on prime), thanks for the heads up!
Nice to see foul-mouth Simmo can give a good spray.
What a likeable guy NN is, such a positive happy joker -even on the field as he body slams an oppo player over, laughing and saying something like "don't block me man"...
He and Sneezy playing guitar and singing. Sneeze is quite good on guitar!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back