Solved Malcolm McCusker will bid to clear Sharon Masons sentenced murderer in Perth WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Good answer, but now I'm told it could have been machinery. Too much conflicting information right now. Not from you.
Yes, it was reported that the guy doing the dig thought he may have chopped the body in half without knowing it.

Yes, it was reported that the guy doing the dig thought he may have chopped the body in half without knowing it.

Carn Sprockets - try harder.

That wouldn’t explain the reported significant variation in decomposition, would it?

Carn Sprockets - try harder.

That wouldn’t explain the reported significant variation in decomposition, would it?
I don't need to try harder, it's a fact, something you should try to stick to.

I'd think it'd have to be a pretty sharp edge on a bucket that would cut clean through a body in plastic bags to seal the lower portion airtight and not expose any of it enough that you'd immediately realise you'd better take a look at what it was you just hit.

Similarly, it seems odd that an earthmover who regularly digs up earth would immediately recall something he hit on a job almost a decade before to turn up at the scene on the day they found the body to tell his story. It doesnt seem logical behaviour to me.

Surely in the ordinary course you'd take a couple of days to hear about it, recall the job, have it to occur to you then consider the possibility and perhaps call police instead. Unless he had his suspicions & it had always played on his mind.

I wonder if he knew the person who owned the property when he'd done the work for them originally? Or if he had another reason to want to place himself back at the scene on that day?

Obviously that didn't occur to the cops if they never bothered to get back to him. Very crappy police work in very odd circumstances IMO.

Apparently there was a fancy dress on Glyde St - opposite the Greer carpark.

The people there loved a mask and a floral number.

Later moved to Claremont.

Apparition? Stockist to the Carnival.

Beat said it was Silly Nonsense. Moved to the bottom on Rokeby Rd Subi opposite the Pavillion Markets. Huge store, loads of costumes for hire.
Aside the fear of someone becoming suspicious of me for saying it (stranger things have happened) we used to go in there quite often after school & try costumes on because it was there & we could. They gave us lots of things over the years that were no longer repairable or they had others to replace it. Wigs, masks, jewellery etc. Plausible that they had a bin in Mosman Park that unwanted things were thrown into & accessible for who ever wanted it.

Apparently there was a fancy dress on Glyde St - opposite the Greer carpark.

The people there loved a mask and a floral number.

Later moved to Claremont.

Apparition? Stockist to the Carnival.

It wasnt 'the greer carpark'. It overlooked the scene where the victim was discovered.

I'd think it'd have to be a pretty sharp edge on a bucket that would cut clean through a body in plastic bags to seal the lower portion airtight and not expose any of it enough that you'd immediately realise you'd better take a look at what it was you just hit.

Similarly, it seems odd that an earthmover who regularly digs up earth would immediately recall something he hit on a job almost a decade before to turn up at the scene on the day they found the body to tell his story. It doesnt seem logical behaviour to me.

Surely in the ordinary course you'd take a couple of days to hear about it, recall the job, have it to occur to you then consider the possibility and perhaps call police instead. Unless he had his suspicions & it had always played on his mind.

I wonder if he knew the person who owned the property when he'd done the work for them originally? Or if he had another reason to want to place himself back at the scene on that day?

Obviously that didn't occur to the cops if they never bothered to get back to him. Very crappy police work in very odd circumstances IMO.

There was loads of building rubble in 1987 and 1992 earth works.

In 1987 fences and garden beds were removed. Old bitumen was removed from several carpark areas which did NOT include behind 598 and 600 due to the fact there was no bitumen behind those particular properties.

Old sewer and storm systems were replaced in 1987 at all properties. The area behind 600 was totally dug up in these works and other properties down to 610.

The owner of all properties also wanted steep grade taken off carpark area. Soil was moved around site extensively. Soil was also bought in by truckloads.

The cops used an aerial photo taken in December 1987 after these works were completed that showed a newly purchased shed put into place by a new business owner. It was not put where the Greer shed had been located. But hey dont let the truth get in the way of a good story! The 1987 aerial was the base if prosecution case. Even though an aerial taken just 2 weeks after the 1983 disappearance was available.

All that people think they see in an aerial may not be what they see at all! A roof may not be a roof!

Greer was jailed in NSW in March 1986.

All the 1987 works were hidden from defense. Cops had council docs that proved these works before Greer was arrested in 1992.

Bobcat buckets are also cutting implements just like spades and shovels are.

The 1987 contractor made his way to the site on day remains were found only for the mere fact he had done the 1987 works and wanted to explain those works to cops. He was totally ignored on several occasions. We now know the cops knew about these works because they went to council and got the evidence after the contractor told them. Fax headers prove this lol.

Cops however were not interested in the actual work he had done because it didn't suit their stitchup case.

After the 1987 works areas behind 610 to 602 were rebitumenized. Area behind 600 was grassed.

Aerial was given to cops in colour. Used in court as black and white to hide the fact 600 backyard was grassed. Due to the fact the prosecution was based on the 'fact' that the area behind 600 had been bitumenized just after Greer left so no one else had opportunity. ALL TOTALLY FALSE!

The FACT is the 1987 contractor was told NOT to bitumen behind 600.

The roots of hibiscus and motherinlaw's tongue plants were found between white plastic and dark green plastic bags containing lower remains. These plants were not growing behind 600. Hibiscus was behind 602 and MIL there and behind 604 and 606. Photographic evidence proves this!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought given cops had the teeth in jaw a better option would have been to examine these not by looking at a photograph.

Given they have lower bone lengths which would have been different between say Cutler of 22 and the barely adolescent Mason, it will be an interesting future.

I guess today, in hindsight, biopsy would have been excellent for DNA clarification.

That whole carpark could have been the killing fields.

Expert pathologists stated they believed lower remains may have been in the ground for about 4/5 years due to adipocere formation.

That lines up with the 1987 works that were hidden from defense. The accused was jailed in NSW in March 1986 and convicted in 1987 and spent 5 years incarcerated there until June 1991.

Strange thing that someone may have placed the Mason remains in the ground when the accused was convicted and sentenced in NSW in 1987.

Expert pathologists stated they believed lower remains may have been in the ground for about 4/5 years due to adipocere formation.

That lines up with the 1987 works that were hidden from defense. The accused was jailed in NSW in March 1986 and convicted in 1987 and spent 5 years incarcerated there until June 1991.

Strange thing that someone may have placed the Mason remains in the ground when the accused was convicted and sentenced in NSW in 1987.

Where would you keep the lower torso remains for such a period?

It was 1983. Domestic chest freezers were not common place.

Where would you keep the lower torso remains for such a period?

It was 1983. Domestic chest freezers were not common place.
Chest freezers were fairly common back then. We had one and we were working class.

Was it just the one pathologist that had this theory or were there others who all agreed? Freezing half a corpse and then placing it on top of a different half corpse seems a strange thing to do but serial killers aren't exactly normal.

Chest freezers were fairly common back then. We had one and we were working class.

Was it just the one pathologist that had this theory or were there others who all agreed? Freezing half a corpse and then placing it on top of a different half corpse seems a strange thing to do but serial killers aren't exactly normal.

In 1983 I still don't think were common. Certainly domestic.

Keeping the lower torso might draw all sorts of connotations from a sexual deviate.

Keeping a lower torso of a 13 year old in a domestic chest freezer of the time would take some space. Not something you would have with a family.

If the lower torso was whole, it would have taken about half of many domestic freezers. maybe more.

Keeping a lower torso in a household freezer for several years is quite task

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back