Solved Malcolm McCusker will bid to clear Sharon Masons sentenced murderer in Perth WA

Remove this Banner Ad

And how many people would do that?
well I'm claustrophobic & don't want to be made some chick's "Bitch" ESPECIALLY Catherine Bernie's soI might admit to a crime I never committed to make that not happen.
The man had one daughter who clearly loved him, he didn't get to spend quality time with her. YES, Sharon was murdered & her family also suffered great losses & missed moments. In the end, an innocent man lost his one daughter who loved him & his grandkids. This never should have happened.

And how many people would do that?
Quite a few. Particularly sex offenders (child sex offenders in particular), even with the promise of parole will refuse to acknowledge the offending, mainly because of the stigma attached to such crimes.

I'm not in the least surprised Greer continued to profess his innocence.

I have absolutely no doubt of his guilt.

well I'm claustrophobic & don't want to be made some chick's "Bitch" ESPECIALLY Catherine Bernie's soI might admit to a crime I never committed to make that not happen.
The man had one daughter who clearly loved him, he didn't get to spend quality time with her. YES, Sharon was murdered & her family also suffered great losses & missed moments. In the end, an innocent man lost his one daughter who loved him & his grandkids. This never should have happened.

Christine is the most amazing woman☘💓 her total Love and devotion was endless until Paddy's last breath. ☘💓 26 years affected her life and the lives of her children.

Paddy met his great great children and their father and mother just a few weeks ago. They all shared the most wonderful day together. 💓

RiP Paddy we will never give up☘🍀

Quite a few. Particularly sex offenders (child sex offenders in particular), even with the promise of parole will refuse to acknowledge the offending, mainly because of the stigma attached to such crimes.

I'm not in the least surprised Greer continued to profess his innocence.

I have absolutely no doubt of his guilt.

On what evidence?

I am talking about the actions of a certain family member on Sunday.

The criminal conviction in UK in 1957 was not heard under any UK law active in 1957 and relative to 'sexual assault' or any sex related matter. It was ''assault'' due to a reprimand of eldest daughter and reported by now ex wife. This daughter was 13yo at the time not 7yo as 60 Minutes were told by this daughter and her mother the ex wife. This daughter got herself in quite a bit of trouble and spent time in homes for girls out of control. What did she do then. She accused staff of abusing her.

The spread of lies started after Paddy's arrest in 1992. She made every bit of negative publicity all about her. Yet in the leadup to 1983 she was very happy to have her father purchase a business for her to help run with her sister referred to below. Very happy to socialize and attend family dinners and picnics with her father. Very happy to invite him to her house all the time.Very happy to purchase clothes from a wholesaler and put them on her father's account without his knowledge. Very happy to testify she didn't work in the shop in 1983 but her husband at the time testified she did. In fact he said she was working in the shop the day Sharon disappeared. Then the surprise move to Canberra just 6 days later. Its all in court transcript. Very happy to leave her father in control of her household goods and sell them on her behalf. Very happy to say the mask was in the shop when she was the one who liked masks. All in transcript. And she turns everything into a 'story' about her.

The conviction in Western Australia was not sex related either. It was common assault. The now ex wife also raised the assault allegation. This daughter has no memory of such an event.

Media are partly responsible for spreading and supporting this daughter and her mother's lies. They never checked source material.

RiP Paddy we will never give up🍀

And then this eldest daughter and her family (except the youngest child who knew nothing about this secret until 2018) were all very happy to keep a very big secret. And what was that? That was the deli business at 598 was owned by someone the eldest daughter had been directly connected to. Would a deli that sold ice creams and frozen goods have a freezer?

The man everyone thought owned the business, the guy that ran it every day only managed it.

Why is the 598 connection to the eldest daughter so very important? Because the lower remains were found in a PILE of soil sourced from 598. Scene photo posted up thread.

Who owned a red sporty car in 1983?? One of the sons of the 598 business owner.

Who moved back to WA from Canberra in 1992 just a couple of months before Sharon's remains were discovered and without her then ex husband? The eldest daughter.

Whose ex (2nd husband) husband Robert Arthur Hackett died in Canberra on 20 December 2017? Why is this interesting? He was the only person who testified against his ex wife the eldest daughter, and put her in the shop at the time of Sharon's disappearance.

Lots of news about the case around the time of Robert's death. Certain persons contacted earlier arranging interviews for early 2018 by 60 Minutes.

RiP Paddy we will never give up 💓

My personal experience working in the law courts for 12 years as well as working with people from the Parole Board, the police and defence and prosecuting lawyers.
What a pile if total crap. NO EVIDENCE. You have no effing idea. I said to you where is the evidence. Your reply is based on you personal judgement. It doesn't cut the mustard. I am so pleased to hear of your background. You are showing your total ignorance of the Justice system. Idiocy.

Last edited:
What a pile if total crap. NO EVIDENCE. You have no effing idea. I said to you where is the evidence. Your reply us based on you personal judgement. It doesn't cut the mustard. U am so pleased to hear of your background. You are showing you Total ignorance of the Justice system. Idiocy.
Lol. You ask others to have an open mind and close yours to someone that DOES have the experience

What a pile if total crap. NO EVIDENCE. You have no effing idea. I said to you where is the evidence. Your reply us based on you personal judgement. It doesn't cut the mustard. U am so pleased to hear of your background. You are showing you Total ignorance of the Justice system. Idiocy.
Not sure why you are so aggressive. I gave you my anecdotal evidence.

Not sure you have given any evidence to the contrary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It matters not one iota about experience. What does matter above all else Is EVIDENCE.
And yet you have continually asked people to support you on nothing but supposition.

Please provide the evidence that Arthur Greer did not kill Mason

All you have provided is supposition.

Lol. You ask others to have an open mind and close yours to someone that DOES have the experience

Experience matters not one iota. What does matter is EVIDENCE with no manipulation of the Justice system.

Look at Beamish, Button and Mallard.

''The case remains the most serious injustice ever in Western Australia.'' That is the opinion by legal representative regarding the Greer conviction. That is stated after reviewing the fresh and compelling evidence and that opinion is supported by a team of legal representatives and advisors.

The most frightening prospect of all is the person or persons responsible for the murder of Sharon Mason have walked free in our community for 36 years. And a man spent 26 years incarcerated for a crime he did not commit.

Experience matters not one iota. What does matter is EVIDENCE with no manipulation of the Justice system.

''The case remains the most serious injustice ever in Western Australia.'' That is the opinion by legal representative regarding the Greer conviction. That is stated after reviewing the fresh and compelling evidence and that opinion is supported by a team of legal representatives and advisors.

The most frightening prospect of all is the person or persons responsible for the murder of Sharon Mason have walked free in our community for 36 years. And a man spent 26 years incarcerated for a crime he did not commit.

Nice motherhood statement but no evidence

Why did you ask me about evidence?

And yet you have continually asked people to support you on nothing but supposition.

Please provide the evidence that Arthur Greer did not kill Mason

All you have provided is supposition.

Nice motherhood statement but no evidence
make yourself clear and precise and don't follow the pack.

On what evidence?
A quick google search gave me this.

A considerable proportion of convicted sex offenders maintain a stance of innocence and thus do not engage in recommended treatment programs. As a result, such offenders are often deemed to have outstanding criminogenic needs which may negatively impact upon risk assessment procedures and parole eligibility .

The relationship between sexual offending recidivism and denial remains a key area of concern for both practitioners and researchers, as questions continue regarding the most effective approach to the assessment, treatment and release of such individuals.

Additionally, some preliminary research suggests clinicians should be especially cautious of sex offenders who deny deviant sexual behaviour and minimise psychopathology (Haywood & Grossman, 1994).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back