Solved Malcolm McCusker will bid to clear Sharon Masons sentenced murderer in Perth WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah sorry I meant Arthur Boycott Greer. I have seen the evidence and there is no doubt in my mind that Greer Snr is guilty despite others stating his son may have had something to do with the murder.
Greer has many supporters among the highest in the legal profession in WA. There has to be a question that the new evidence Greer's legal team are waiting on could be DNA not belonging to Sharon, or a result on the fingerprint. He wouldn't be going to all this effort to implicate his son, would he?

Greer has many supporters among the highest in the legal profession in WA. There has to be a question that the new evidence Greer's legal team are waiting on could be DNA not belonging to Sharon, or a result on the fingerprint. He wouldn't be going to all this effort to implicate his son, would he?
I don't know if you would call them supporters, more that they may think there was not enough of a reasonable doubt to convict, and I wouldn't say he has many, he has a few, I would say there would be 99% of the legal fraternity (criminal) that would think he is guilty.

“The investigation needs to be reopened to discover the identity of the true perpetrator (who) has gone undetected and unpunished. He’s an elderly man and the trail of justice cannot be allowed to go cold.”

No I read that as Boycott is an elderly man, not the "true perpetrator".
It's Greer's lawyer saying he's innocent, which a lawyer will do if his client says he's innocent. Blame shifting.

I don't think he has many supporters at all. His release was (I believe) because there was a technical problem with his conviction, not because he's believed to be innocent. I doubt there's any new evidence at all, or at least nothing significant. Posturing.

Arthur Greer’s role in solving murder mystery
Tony Barrass PerthNow
June 24, 2018

"Buckley told police that a man in remand with the notorious Arthur Greer knew where Siti’s body was.
Greer, who had just been arrested for murdering 14-year-old Mosman Park schoolgirl Sharon Mason, told Buckley that his fellow prisoner Azaddin might need some help.
Azaddin wanted to get something off his chest, Greer told Buckley.
Buckley, who had been had been working on the Mason case since her disappearance a decade earlier and had been engaged by Greer to help clear his name, then attempted to build a relationship with Azaddin, visiting him several times in the remand centre now known as Hakea."

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/arthur-greers-role-in-solving-murder-mystery-ng-b88875605z

“The investigation needs to be reopened to discover the identity of the true perpetrator (who) has gone undetected and unpunished. He’s an elderly man and the trail of justice cannot be allowed to go cold.”

No I read that as Boycott is an elderly man, not the "true perpetrator".

maybe wrong read it that the true perp is an elderly man and not greer have they reopened the case with new leads

apparently 60 minutes are currenty producing a story about paddy and the mason murder doubt it will be broadcast in wa though

Have POL retested the stated physical evidence?

The fingerprint, hair and mask.

Have they located the driver of the red sports car and the lads in the panel van?

Greer has now been deported to England but still has a legal team working pro bono on an appeal against Greer's conviction with "further evidence over and above that which he (Quigley) has seen is forthcoming shortly.”

“This case continues to trouble the conscience of many in the legal community,” Mr Davies said.

Wonder if they are analysing DNA and the fingerprint? Also am I reading the statement correctly as it seems to be saying to me that the they know the identity of the true killer and he is an elderly man so he needs to be identified and punished?

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cr...es-in-uk-amid-bid-to-clear-name-ng-b88866912z

Exactly.

Yet advocate Estelle Blackburn said the hairs found in Ms Mason's underwear, when her body was recovered, did not match Greer's, nor did fingerprints found on the rubbish bags that housed Ms Mason's remains.

Ms Blackburn said witnesses attested that they saw Ms Mason running down Stirling Highway at 10 o'clock at night looking distraught after police alleged she had been murdered.

She said she had her own theories about who killed Ms Mason but ruled out Ms Mason's father, who committed suicide

https://www.watoday.com.au/national...ill-remain-inside-mcginty-20110303-1bgak.html

http://www.dailymotion.com/peterfoley001

5e1322868dde17de6d1f70bf3d501f7c.jpg

Interesting post. Serial rape. Chemical injection of window cleaner.

Raped and tortured by both men. See also other persons.

Greer born around 1938. There was more than one dress shop on that stretch. Just wondering who he might have known around the same age.

Sharon Mason murder 1983. Talk of the older male hebephile in red car at Mundaring and two young males in panel van. Mask, hair and fingerprint. Another cold case reopened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharon Mason murder 1983. Talk of the older male hebephile in red car at Mundaring and young males in panel van. Mask, hair and fingerprint. Another cold case reopened.

Red sports car wasn't it? Surely they have the capacity to run DNA? Familial test even.

Someone with access to a freezer to fit the bottom half a torso in it

Think so. Sharon went to Swanbourne High School?

Yep. Last seen outside post office getting off bus. Same as Felicia Wilson I think. The post office down Mandurah was similar. Last seen post office.

Garforth liked to follow school buses apparently

Sharon Mason: "after getting off a bus across the road from the Mosman Park Post Office."
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj_wdeOiN7eAhVbWisKHapbDtMQFjAAegQICBAB&url=https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/sharon-mason-the-teenage-murder-mystery-that-shook-perth-ng-b88699046z&usg=AOvVaw2L5K60d40c6q5FD6bjA7Ra

"Ms Deverell was just 19 when she disappeared from outside the Mandurah Post Office on September 13, 1980 after a night out with friends. Her body was found in bushland east of Pinjarra about two years later. To date, Annette Deverell murderer has not been found."

Deverell: "1 Mar 2012 - WA: Murdered woman seen in panel van on night she vanished"

Last edited:
60 Minutes tonight.

As someone predicted it would be months ago.

Wonder if 60 Minutes have the brief someone else prepared...

Sharon Mason was 14 in 1983.

So if the witness accounts are accurate:

- we have her arguing with two young men in a panel van.

The murder occurred in 1983 - 35 years ago.

Described as "young men", they would be 53 - 60 years of age now?

- a pedo driving a red sports car picks them up hitchhiking and takes them from the city out to Mundaring Weir.

Who tried to have sex with 14 year old victim accompanied by the witness.

Then dumps the friend at the Causeway and takes off with the victim.

Shakes head.

Wonder if the witnesses gave detailed descriptions at the time?

There is the hair and fingerprint.

And the mask :devil:

60 Minutes story tonight peak ratings in Fremantle and surrounds apparently.

Notice what was mentioned and what wasn’t at this stage.

Just remembering something that Droc mentioned that has raised curiosity (again).

Greer did a lot more time than he had to by maintaining his innocence, ten years plus for refusing to say he killed Sharon Mason. The guilty imo don't generally do that.

Tend to agree. Innocence Project at Edith Cowan seem on the ball. Hopefully they have a secure server. Know of someone on staff at ECU and UWA. Perhaps they have some further information. Will have to do some enquires.

Last edited:

Nah, but it was certainly something or someone associated. It’ll come to me.

DNA test of the mask. DNA test the hair. Fingerprint. Witness statements of a panel van and red sports car. Body parts with implausible and inconsistent decomposition over recently installed pipes out back of a POI with priors shop.

Someone had evil plans.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back