Solved Malcolm McCusker will bid to clear Sharon Masons sentenced murderer in Perth WA

Remove this Banner Ad

In 1983 I still don't think were common. Certainly domestic.

Keeping the lower torso might draw all sorts of connotations from a sexual deviate.

Keeping a lower torso of a 13 year old in a domestic chest freezer of the time would take some space. Not something you would have with a family.

If the lower torso was whole, it would have taken about half of many domestic freezers. maybe more.

Keeping a lower torso in a household freezer for several years is quite task

There have been many cases where human remains have been stored in household freezers. There was no household freezer owned by the accused Greer. The 616 premises was an operational restaurant named Rendevouz prior to le Petite moving to 616 from Glyde St in 1984 as reported by the media.

Someone had a freezer not necessarily a chest freezer. A commercial coolroom comes to mind.

Chest freezers were fairly common back then. We had one and we were working class.

Was it just the one pathologist that had this theory or were there others who all agreed? Freezing half a corpse and then placing it on top of a different half corpse seems a strange thing to do but serial killers aren't exactly normal.

2 former chief pathologists (WA based).

My concern is, what does this say of an AG who may have refused an appeal?

Who has been walking free of such a heinous crime?

As if this crime was not heinous enough the preplanning puts this crime into the realm of total and utter disbelief and when the full details are released and the time is nigh, people will be left totally breathless and mind numbed. There has been no other case similar.

The purest and utter evil I have ever known. This story is true horror. I cannot think of words to describe.

The current AG has never set eyes on the true story but he is about to!

As if this crime was not heinous enough the preplanning puts this crime into the realm of total and utter disbelief and when the full details are released and the time is nigh, people will be left totally breathless and mind numbed. There has been no other case similar.
The purest and utter evil I have ever known. This story is true horror. I cannot think of words to describe.
The current AG has never set eyes on the true story but he is about to!

Coincidence it was state election day?

Coincidence it was state election day?

Absolutely no coincidence at all. But Sharon did get off the bus where she did due the fact her father was working on the poll booth for the labor party in voluntary capacity at mossie primary.

Hard to say without knowing what was presented to him at the time & if it was totally "new". Im not sure.
In general though, IMO, Mischin made questionable calls about alot of things which speaks to his history of being a police prosecutor. Thats the mindset he approached with & is evident in his decision making. In contrast to Quigley who was a defence lawyer so I'd expect his considerations to take a broader view. Not saying he'd be any less tough or on a crims side or anything, I just think he'd look at aspects others wouldn't so Id expect a more balanced decision making process. Mischin displayed a very 'us against them' attitude to me & there was no question whos side he was always on regardless.

Absolutely no coincidence at all. But Sharon did get off the bus where she did due the fact her father was working on the poll booth for the labor party in voluntary capacity at mossie primary.

Sharon went to Swanbourne Highschool?

19 February 1983 was a Saturday so Sharon had been on the bus where? Certainly not on the way home from school.

Sharon was meeting her father at the Mosman Park primary school polling booth? Just to confirm.

Sharon had been working at a fish and chip shop chopping squid as a part-time job, but not this day?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Western_Australian_state_election

In the introduction to the video Leigh Sales says, "... but West Australian legal figures, including one of the state's top QC's believe he didn't do it". That's incorrect and typical of the ABC, who are meant to be independent and are supposed to report the facts.
Does anyone know what happened to Greer's son who basically helped put his father away for a crime he didn't commit but maybe the son did?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Witness not 'held' as abducted but in fear of her own safety if she did not conform.

I believe there are people out there who have never come forward for fear of retribution. They got street kids hooked on all sorts of drugs and the kids did what they were ordered to do to sustain supply and remain safe. Many so called suicides may not be suicide. Kids self harmed and overdosed continually to deaden the pain of their lives. The witness included. Very tragic set of events.

Social workers are alleged to have been involved with abuse and supply and intro to pedophiles of female and male kids.

And then we have a man who has spent nearly 26 years convicted and incarcerated. Yes his criminal record us not good but early convictions were based in Ireland during 'the troubles'.

The socalled indecent assaults of 2 children just did not occur. Vengeance is a terrible consequence when reaped by a spouse full of hate. A child now a grown woman spun stories of woe to gain support and an avenue for a vengeful spouse to reak total havoc on a man's life. She would never let go.

The attempted murder charges in nsw was a cop beatup. The 2 friends were not friends they were neighbors. The girlfriend of accused had removed antique furniture items that did not belong to her. The accused with a tipple too many and on high dosage of pain medication and suffering painful right leg and foot and a very bad back drove too fast on a blue chip driveway and lost traction veering accidentally at a door. No one was touched or injured nor was property damaged. There was no attempted murder. Just a set of circumstances out of control and a gungho local cop.

Funny how that date of conviction in 1987 became the charge date in WA in 1992!
you've got me thinking. There was that guy who ran a "youth hostel" for "troubled youths" aka kids in the system with his wife but was only maybe a month ago found guilty of raping & providing those kids with drugs & alcohol. I'm sure it was the Freo area that the hostel was in. I was SOR as a kid so I call Hami hill, Hilton, Samson, Beaconsfield, Kwinana & the rest"Freo way". This guy found guilty is freaking evil

Beatnicked, I know this stuff has been floating around for years. Obviously you have access and supposedly the myriad of lawyers who have come out in his defence have also seen this info. You have to assume senior police know about all this too. Why is it then that out of all these apparently high up in the police & legal worlds havent been able to bring this to light and why has this man languished in jail for all this time? Is it our laws alone that make this injustice so hard to bring to the surface even though so many people know about it?

Even if we start way down the track with the parole board the first time they recommended his release, how much did Mischin know? Surely releasing him and deporting him at the earliest opportunity may have avoided anyone digging deeper and more being uncovered. Whos covering for who exactly here and why?
And again, why is this not coming to light? Is there not one cop in WA with the balls to right the wrongs or is it out of their hands? The legislation is being changed to allow appeals to bypass the AG with new evidence, but where to from here?
Do you think the people who deserve to be tarred and feathered over this will ever be made accountable or is too late?
Unfortunately not. Just look at the new witness who has come forward for the Beaumont kids a while back after contacting Suzie Ratcliff first. SAPOL have his statements that corroborate the Mcintyre kids statements & yet they've never met. SAPOLare sitting on their asses while a few involved are living the good life free to roam the streets

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/index.php?posts/31464443

Smarty is this who you have been refering to as the very interesting one who stopped posting / banned pre arrest ?

Benjones84 post # 1070

What happened to this former member....
ea978e18e97466a167863c40bcc43c45.jpg

Now that is a very interesting post metic and agree wholeheartedly.

Thanks for the flashback as well - military man mentioned.

That’s the magic question really.

It really is.

Last edited:
Serial killer with IQ of 140-150 posts details about his crimes online...

Would not be surprised at all.

Several serial killers have involved themselves in the investigation of their crimes and attempted to taunt or gloat about their activities to authorities.

Kemper (145 IQ), Zodiac, BTK and Jack the Ripper to name but a few.

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

Kemper used to have beers with the cops investigating his crimes asking if they had any leads yet.

Arrested 1973 - still inside 45 years later.

Bundy armed with his legal studies was arrogant enough to represent himself in court.

“A man who has himself for a lawyer has a fool for a client”.

Look how he ended up.

Perhaps there would be some narcissistic enough in the new technological age, particularly if they felt they could do so anonymously or manipulate the narrative themselves and / or through controlling others.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12144-998-1007-6

Did someone mention ego?

Last edited:
Would not be surprised at all.

Several serial killers have involved themselves in the investigation of their crimes and attempted to taunt or gloat about their activities to authorities.

Kemper (145 IQ), BTK and Jack the Ripper to name but a few.

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

Kemper used to have beers with the cops investigating his crimes asking if they had any leads yet.

Arrested 1973 - still inside 45 years later.

Bundy armed with his legal studies was arrogant enough to represent himself in court.

“A man who has himself for a lawyer has a fool for a client”.

Look how he ended up.

Perhaps there would be some narcissistic enough in the new technological age, particularly if they felt they could do so anonymously or manipulate the narrative themselves and / or through controlling others.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12144-998-1007-6

Did someone mention ego?

Phantom62 is NOT the CSK accused. To continue with the assertion is absolutely comical.

Sharon went to Swanbourne Highschool?

19 February 1983 was a Saturday so Sharon had been on the bus where? Certainly not on the way home from school.

Sharon was meeting her father at the Mosman Park primary school polling booth? Just to confirm.

Sharon had been working at a fish and chip shop chopping squid as a part-time job, but not this day?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Western_Australian_state_election

Its a well known fact Sharon and 2 female friends were driven to freo markets by the father of one. The girls shopped there. One of the girls went to a dental appt. Sharon and her friend caught a bus back to mossie. There were no statements taken from the bus driver or other passengers.
Sharon and her friend were due to work at the chippie on Sat night at 5pm. GF turned up at Sharon's home so they could walk together. Sharon was not there.

Phantom62 is NOT the CSK accused.

Agreed.

The accused is in Hakea and has been for 2 years.

He has pled not guilty.

Phantom62 is not the accused.

He is the retired military intelligence analyst quoted in “the Devils Garden” who reckoned he had an IQ in the top 5% in Australia.

Which would be in the 140-150 range.

Last edited:
Its a well known fact Sharon and 2 female friends were driven to freo markets by the father of one. The girls shopped there. One of the girls went to a dental appt. Sharon and her friend caught a bus back to mossie. There were no statements taken from the bus driver or other passengers.
Sharon and her friend were due to work at the chippie on Sat night at 5pm. GF turned up at Sharon's home so they could walk together. Sharon was not there.

Same day.

“A teenage friend claimed that on that day, she found Sharon crying in the laneway behind the shops before they both hitchhiked to the city and then to Mundaring Weir with a man in a red sports car.

She told police they were driven back to Perth after the man tried to have sex with Sharon. She said the man dropped her off at the Causeway and that was the last she saw of both of them.“

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cr...murder-mystery-that-shook-perth-ng-b88699046z

Remove this Banner Ad

Back