Solved Malcolm McCusker will bid to clear Sharon Masons sentenced murderer in Perth WA

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
"Greer’s daughtersSusan and Chrissy — are bitterly divided over their father’s case.

Susan is brutal when it comes to her father. She told 60 Minutes he was convicted of indecently assaulting her when she was just seven years old.

I can tell you he was a paedophile,” Susan told 60 Minutes."

https://www.news.com.au/national/co...e/news-story/e0b391b425760436ec2aec8f6ae7b5f9

I'd have thought the real vital fact is that he sexually assaulted her. The rest is just muddying the waters.

Tell us Beatnicked, what do you think of the first appeal grounds that there was no evidence the body was in two pieces when it was buried? Was that true or was it a lie?

Firstly you do the math given you highlighted certain passages in the article. Born in 1957 and wrongful conviction 1969. Is that 7 years? Did someone at 60 Minutes fail math? A perfect example of media putting out totally false information to support a headline and grab at marketing dollars and sensationalize with no ability for the convicted to correct before or after publishing.

What was the purpose of stating 7 years? Was it to further the public bashing and to cause more pain and humiliation directly to the convicted man?

Did Susan actually utter the words 7 years? Did she receive payment for that interview?

To answer your leading question. I don't 'think' anything.

Last edited:

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Thank you Beatnicked!
I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you for your sentiment. However there is no luck involved. I will not be putting the legal fight. Much greater minds than mine are.

Justice MUST be served for the victim and the wrongly convicted man Arthur Greer. Justice cannot be served until the perpetrators are fully held to account and the fight does not and will not cease until they are held to account to the fullest extent of the law.

Who had motive?

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
maybe Pamela Lawrence saw someone in a heroin frenzy do something to Sharon like try to abduct her to rape her? never get in a junkie's way of getting their next fix

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Firstly you do the math given you highlighted certain passages in the article. Born in 1957 and wrongful conviction 1969. Is that 7 years? Did someone at 60 Minutes fail math? A perfect example of media putting out totally false information to support a headline and grab at marketing dollars and sensationalize with no ability for the convicted to correct before or after publishing.

What was the purpose of stating 7 years? Was it to further the public bashing and to cause more pain and humiliation directly to the convicted man?

Did Susan actually utter the words 7 years? Did she receive payment for that interview?

To answer your leading question. I don't 'think' anything.
Didn't think I'd get a straight answer. Seven or 11 years old doesn't make much difference btw. All deflection and no evidence.

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Didn't think I'd get a straight answer. Seven or 11 years old doesn't make much difference btw. All deflection and no evidence.

There is simply no evidence to support the prosecuted case. There is however supporting evidence to prove the conviction is unsafe.

Who had motive?

Who made the trials all about them? Who made the post trial publicity all about them? And yes it IS all about them.

One of 'them' has opened up with some very valuable information.

Too many people changing their minds. There is a mountain of evidence between 7 and 11 and its called propensity.

It is impossible to answer the ambiguous question you asked sprocket. I dont cast aspersions from thinking.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Born in 1957 and wrongful conviction 1969. Is that 7 years? Did someone at 60 Minutes fail math? A perfect example of media putting out totally false information to support a headline .
Critical thinking is always required when dealing with distasteful crimes.

Just because the offending took place in ie 1964 does not mean convictions automatically follow immediately. I have no issue in the statement ' the offending took place at 7 years of age and Greer is convicted when the person is 12'

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Critical thinking is always required when dealing with distasteful crimes.

Just because the offending took place in ie 1964 does not mean convictions automatically follow immediately. I have no issue in the statement ' the offending took place at 7 years of age and Greer is convicted when the person is 12'

Its a matter of record the alleged offending was in 1969.

Feb 11, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Its a matter of record the alleged offending was in 1969.
Thats what I thought too, hence assuming the daughter was 21 previously. So those allegations arose in Australia then when she was 11.

Beat, our issue, or perhaps its just mine, is I dont have access to any of the records you obviously have & theres next to nothing on the internet of his history to make heads or tails of it. Whilst I understand totally why you couldn't/shouldn't provide them here now & Ive been curious about plenty you've said, it leaves little I can contribute aside from taking it in as it comes & waiting to see where it goes.
I couldnt even find a definite answer as to when they arrived in Australia to work out where they were when she was 7 to try to make heads or tails of that discrepancy.
I would like to know if the witness you've suggested needs to come forward, is she living in the eastern states now or was she just there briefly?

Last edited:

Melsy

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
There is simply no evidence to support the prosecuted case. There is however supporting evidence to prove the conviction is unsafe.

Who had motive?

Who made the trials all about them? Who made the post trial publicity all about them? And yes it IS all about them.

One of 'them' has opened up with some very valuable information.

Too many people changing their minds. There is a mountain of evidence between 7 and 11 and its called propensity.

It is impossible to answer the ambiguous question you asked sprocket. I dont cast aspersions from thinking.

Circumstances have changed

Some people ask leading questions knowing too well its not proper you make those statements public

They aren't here for justice

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Thats what I thought too, hence assuming the daughter was 21 previously. So those allegations arose in Australia then when she was 11. Edit - when she was 7 NOT 11.

Beat, our issue, or perhaps its just mine, is I dont have access to any of the records you obviously have & theres next to nothing on the internet of his history to make heads or tails of it. Whilst I understand totally why you couldn't/shouldn't provide them here now & Ive been curious about plenty you've said, it leaves little I can contribute aside from taking it in as it comes & waiting to see where it goes.
I couldnt even find a definite answer as to when they arrived in Australia to work out where they were when she was 7 to try to make heads or tails of that discrepancy.
I would like to know if the witness you've suggested needs to come forward, is she living in the eastern states now or was she just there briefly?

The eldest 'daughter' born Dec 1957 at the time of disappearance in 1983 was 25yo.

In 1964 she was in UK. Family emigrated to Oz in 1966. Back to UK in 1968 allegation raised 1969, back to Oz 1974 allegation raised 1974.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
The eldest 'daughter' born Dec 1957 at the time of disappearance in 1983 was 25yo.

In 1964 she was in UK. Family emigrated to Oz in 1966. Back to UK in 1968 allegation raised 1969, back to Oz 1974 allegation raised 1974.
"Sister from a different mister"?

A lot of to and froing between Eng and Aust? Did someone not want to leave?

Sammy1987

In for a penny, in for a pound...
Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I've just started reading the appeal judgement delivered in June 1994. It states that the upper and lower parts of the body were found in the same white plastic bag, but it had been torn apart, with the lower half of the body on its way to the tip while the upper half remained at the dig site. It says:

View attachment 598719

It should also be noted that the 'expert' that was of the opinion that half the body had possibly been frozen was hired by the defense team. Now, I've seen enough of trials to know that an 'expert' will give testimony along lines based on who's paying him. The defense team themselves will obviously do the same. When did this 'expert' come up with the 'possible half frozen' theory? 20 years after the murder? Did he do any tests on the body parts to help prove his theory?

possible lower half of sharon frozen what does say about the killer sounds like what happened to lawyer derrance stevenson in Adelaide in 1979 who was one of the “family” murderers allegedly sounds very similar in fact with his bf convicted on shady evidence and is still protesting his innocence

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/142549317/derrance-redford-stevenson

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
possible lower half of sharon frozen what does say about the killer sounds like what happened to lawyer derrance stevenson in Adelaide in 1979 who was one of the “family” murderers allegedly sounds very similar in fact with his bf convicted on shady evidence and is still protesting his innocence

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-16/david-szach-and-the-body-in-the-freezer/7851166
Not really similar. A little but the circumstances are much different

The body in the freezer was designed to muddle up the time of death, then Colin Manock , the same stumblebum that misread the Henry Keogh/Anna Cheney findings, seems to have let the freezer mislead him.

The time he gave allowed for Szach to be onsite at the TOD

Interesting name in that report for Family followers

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

Was Szach one of the Family murderers? I don't see the connection apart from the proven evidence that the whole body was kept in the freezer, because that's where it was found by police. I agree with Greycrow.

And if we ever doubted the law was more concerned about the law than justice, we have this:

"Mr Kerin believes there was reasonable doubt and the evidence of Dr Manock prevented Szach from getting a fair trial.
"Anyone who spends 14 years in jail or more on a conviction that is faulty or inappropriately recorded or unfairly recorded has suffered a great misjustice, even if he's done the matter," he says."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-16/david-szach-and-the-body-in-the-freezer/7851166

Yeah nah.

Sammy1987

Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Not really similar. A little but the circumstances are much different

The body in the freezer was designed to muddle up the time of death, then Colin Manock , the same stumblebum that misread the Henry Keogh/Anna Cheney findings, seems to have let the freezer mislead him.

The time he gave allowed for Szach to be onsite at the TOD

Interesting name in that report for Family followers

assuming you are referring to the well known jurist who it was thought to be a member of the family and GG - guess those from from Adelaide would remember these murders

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_Murders

Sammy1987

Jan 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Szach seemed to be a past child rape victim of Stevenson's. Stockholm syndrome perhaps regarding Szach. From what I've read it was like Stevenson was trying to leave the "Family" to have a real r/s with his partner. He knew too much so he had to go. I'm positive judge Robin Millhouse was a member of The Family as was Judge Liddy. Mother Goose aka Clock shop guy, an Olympian's brother, BVS, two gay hairdressers, Prue, a transgender lady who was BVS neighbour & her other transgender flatmate. They were used to lure the boys thinking that they were real females at the parties. There's a lot of transcripts about a witness/informant who was only known as Mr B in court notes. Some say Richard Kelvin's Dad's workmate at channel 9 was also involved. He did rape & pimp out his own daughter Janet Crease. Tony Munroe & Max Mcintyre were linked to them but as usual nothing came of it but TonyMunroe was finally put in prison for historic rapes to Andrew McIntyre & another boy from the scavenger hunt club Tony ran

the recent video by the daughter would make 666 go mmmm

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bec
Why has the Sharon Mason discussion morphed into discussing SA cases? There is no connection.
because someone asked a question about it & used the victim who was put in a freezer after being murdered as an example as how parts of Sharon were

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
There are so many mistakes in the presentation it is farcical . Samantha contact me for corrections.
Why wouldn't you correct it here? If you can tell her you can tell us. Of course, one would hope she'd be like the rest of us who want real evidence and not just some anonymous person's opinion.

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Why wouldn't you correct it here? If you can tell her you can tell us. Of course, one would hope she'd be like the rest of us who want real evidence and not just some anonymous person's opinion.

Of course you would say that lol if only you knew lol

Back