Recommitted Malcolm Rosas Jnr [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Rosas was pre-selected as a rookie but was moved to the senior list after one year.
Where is this stated? I can't find it

I imagine a move to Melbourne could be quite daunting for a young softly spoken guy who grew up in Palmerston

GC don't announce their re-signings very much tbqh. At least for players that far down the depth list.
Strange. Most (I thought all) clubs announce all of them, even rookies. Sometimes they’re announced in groups, and very occasionally they forget to announce something for a while, but yeah… 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange. Most (I thought all) clubs announce all of them, even rookies. Sometimes they’re announced in groups, and very occasionally they forget to announce something for a while, but yeah…
Yeah, a lot of clubs do. Not GC though. It's long been an issue as it makes it hard for supporters to know who's out of contract when. Then a journo will ask the question only to get told that X player re-signed months ago.

Exception being higher profile players. I doubt most supporters even know who Mally is, so I'd be surprised if there was an announcement.

Is anyone else still out of contract?
Not that I trust Herald but they reported that from current 44 players Suns have 43 players under contract for 2022 with only Townsend in limbo waiting for Suns decision on him. So it's all about extending contracts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back