Malcolm Turnbull - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way he handled the roads infrastructure funding announcement (unlocking the $1.5 bill) for Vic was as childish as you can get. This is an area that the Feds really need to put the petty bullshit arguments aside but they completely went out of their way to **** Dan Andrews over with an initiative that desparately requires a bipartisan approach, you know work with the state to deliver the best outcome for tax payer funded infrastructure.

Youd be a biit pissed when you put your biggest wedge to bed, even if it was a failed one

I just wish there was an announcement without opinion. Makes Abetz look very shallow.
What was really surprising was the announcement.
I believe she is not seeking another term.
Mal singing from the Abbott prayer book?

What does Turnbull do exactly? I squeeze a tickle me elmo, it laughs in reponse and says tickle me. That's it's function. What is Turnbulls function exactly?

What does Turnbull do exactly? I squeeze a tickle me elmo, it laughs in reponse and says tickle me. That's it's function. What is Turnbulls function exactly?

There's a new edition of the Tickle Me Elmo being released in Australia. A Tickle Me Mal, apply slight pressure from the right side and his spine completely disappears.

There's a new edition of the Tickle Me Elmo being released in Australia. A Tickle Me Mal, apply slight pressure from the right side and his spine completely disappears.

post of the year

Watching 7.30 last night, Mal now referring to the 'elite' ABC.
Used the word many times, not sure why.
Was strange even the way he said it, more like 'aylite'.

he likes nice words..Agile, Elite, Exciting...

really, he's just another lawyer with a bit more intellect than the others who've sat in the chair, but not too much more.

Lol at Peta the Swamp Thing :tm: quoted in the Terror today.

THE COWARD
:tm: was awesome and Malcolms s**t , Mal better get him back in the cabinet or else !!

Lol , that's " The Devil and the deep blue sea " right there.

Bring back the dog you knifed knowing fully well he'll do you......or bring him back , kill whatever stroke you have left in your own party while basically giving the public a green light to FINALLY end this disgusting rabble of a government at the next election like they would've last time if they'd kept that scum as leader.

Considering Swampy was 90% responsible for the cowardly s**t spouted by Abb....ton.....the coward , she should shut that mouth......but common sense never has been the libs strong point.

If only we could convince even ONE lacker to admit they would've been annihilated last election had they kept Gollum as PM...............................

What I will never understand is the phenomena of absolute lack of self-awareness as to the level of s**t they face.

Malcolm has just pissed all over his place in history, rather than the good guy of the Libs - he'll be remembered as a muppet of the right (as opposed to Tony who is a right wing muppet).

Why he just doesn't throw the gauntlet down, * Dutton off or die trying. It's the death knell for the Libs if they replace him, however I'd have a lot more time for him if he did it and survived.

I just want him to reach a point where he just loses it and plays a massive game of chicken against the Right.

Lol at Peta the Swamp Thing :tm: quoted in the Terror today.

THE COWARD
:tm: was awesome and Malcolms s**t , Mal better get him back in the cabinet or else !!

Lol , that's " The Devil and the deep blue sea " right there.

Bring back the dog you knifed knowing fully well he'll do you......or bring him back , kill whatever stroke you have left in your own party while basically giving the public a green light to FINALLY end this disgusting rabble of a government at the next election like they would've last time if they'd kept that scum as leader.

Considering Swampy was 90% responsible for the cowardly s**t spouted by Abb....ton.....the coward , she should shut that mouth......but common sense never has been the libs strong point.

If only we could convince even ONE lacker to admit they would've been annihilated last election had they kept Gollum as PM...............................

I'd like a few hours alone with the swamp thing to discuss....er policy and stuff

also before getting on and riding the brexit/trump phenomenon, pause to think the phenomenon just cut your majority to 1

massive game of chicken against the Right.

He did the day of the spill
Then he remembered that he was the same weak campaigner he's always been about 24 hours in.

Now look at him at 1.55pm on Wednesday November the 30th 2016 - a pathetic shell , dished out some more jobs for the boys.

He's bent over , spread em and let the lackers go in dry AGAIN

Gone

That last campaigner was a coward , but he was an INTENTIONAL coward whereas Chairman is more your TRADITIONAL coward.

And they howled and howled and howled and howled and cried and sooked and ranted when Kev and Jules were getting s**t done.

What I will never understand is the phenomena of absolute lack of self-awareness as to the level of s**t they face.

Malcolm has just pissed all over his place in history, rather than the good guy of the Libs - he'll be remembered as a muppet of the right (as opposed to Tony who is a right wing muppet).

Why he just doesn't throw the gauntlet down, **** Dutton off or die trying. It's the death knell for the Libs if they replace him, however I'd have a lot more time for him if he did it and survived.

I just want him to reach a point where he just loses it and plays a massive game of chicken against the Right.
He did the day of the spill
Then he remembered that he was the same weak campaigner he's always been about 24 hours in.

Now look at him at 1.55pm on Wednesday November the 30th 2016 - a pathetic shell , dished out some more jobs for the boys.

He's bent over , spread em and let the lackers go in dry AGAIN

Gone

That last campaigner was a coward , but he was an INTENTIONAL coward whereas Chairman is more your TRADITIONAL coward.

And they howled and howled and howled and howled and cried and sooked and ranted when Kev and Jules were getting s**t done.
;)
Malcolm must be going way better than I thought. He has got you champions wanting him to act like he is the leader of the ALP. Three cheers for Turdbull! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sorry for Malcolm, it must be similar to being president of a sporting organisation. Just before you go to bed after chugging half a dozen sleeping pills the last thought is please may no member of my crew do something stupid.

Credlin is certainly well looked after post political life, I wonder if all the other former PM chief of staffs have it as cushy!!

;)
Malcolm must be going way better than I thought. He has got you champions wanting him to act like he is the leader of the ALP. Three cheers for Turdbull! :p

Rejecting Dutton & leading the ALP .....I'd like to think that there is some space between these 2 viewpoints?

;)

Not even , i'd like him to act like the leader of his OWN *EN PARTY !!!!!!!!!

Weak prick can't even do that.

And how do we reckon the conservatives will thank him for all he's done ????

EH ?????

EH ??????

I know

Not even , i'd like him to act like the leader of his OWN ****EN PARTY !!!!!!!!!

Weak prick can't even do that.

And how do we reckon the conservatives will thank him for all he's done ????

EH ?????

EH ??????

I know
If he doesn't shift the party left, in line with his beliefs, he will be fine. Plus, he will win the next election in a canter. The Coalition always win when they maintain a position just right of centre. That is where the real world exists!

Todays result in passing the Building Commission bill is important for Turnbulls position. Can prove he can deliver his agenda (whatever you think of it) in this parliament
Really? It was promptly forgotten in the debacle that was the backpacker tax. It's symptomatic of his entire reign; any achievement is dwarfed by one utensil up or another.

'We took this to a DD and it passed today'.

What they took to the election is nothing like what passed today! Same with backpackers tax. Looks like an auction, starts at 32, no bidders, then 19, no bidders, 15, some interest and so on...

If he doesn't shift the party left, in line with his beliefs, he will be fine. Plus, he will win the next election in a canter. The Coalition always win when they maintain a position just right of centre. That is where the real world exists!

You don't actually follow politics, do you?

Todays result in passing the Building Commission bill is important for Turnbulls position. Can prove he can deliver his agenda (whatever you think of it) in this parliament

would be a rare DD trigger which actually got acted on

remember hawkes australia card?

LNP needs to learn from from the six P's.
Proper planning prevents piss poor performance.

To be fair they have been learning the six P's.
In true LNP fashion they can only function 3 words at a time, that is why they have mastered piss poor performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back