Malcolm Turnbull - So long!

Remove this Banner Ad

This isn’t a Labor vs Liberal argument, I’m not a pleb, The Liberal Party abused their position of power, and shouldn’t be absolved of their crimes because “Shorten”*. To demonstrate they had no remorse for their despicable actions, they voted to keep a corrupt politician within their corrupt filthy Party. There is no excuse. The Liberal Party should be dissolved, this swine Party has no place in a democratic civil society.

*And anyway, let’s be serious here, I wouldn’t vote for Bill Shorten, you wouldn’t vote for Bill Shorten, Bill Shorten’s family wouldn’t vote for Bill Shorten. I’ve not yet met a person who unashamedly admits they’d vote for Bill Shorten, they only mention that they’d vote for The Labor Party disambiguation (BigFooty doesn’t count). Unless Bill Shorten made three Royal Commissions happen into media, politicians, and power companies respectively, with real consequences for the guilty organisations (loss of license, dissolving political parties), then I’d not only have respect for Bill Shorten, but I’d also vote for him. Yep I said it.
What abuse of power? What corruption?

Are you being serious? Surely feigning or actually being ignorant doesn’t help your position / argument...?

You need to think about this (taking in future political discussions), that this is your best course of action / argument.
I’m serious. Provide the proof for abuse of power and/or corruption or

I’m serious. Provide the proof for abuse of power and/or corruption or

You’re just being coy.

Feigning ignorance doesn’t help your argument, how am I supposed to take you seriously? Notice how I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt, there are only two options here, and seeing as I’m giving you the benefit of one, you can’t claim RupieDupie doesn’t look after you.

To illustrate your position - a case study. Liar liar pants on fire Morrison played ignorant the night before the leadership spill, denying he had any knowledge. He was PM the following week. There are two options here, Morrison must either be really really ignorant, to not have known anything was going on, or he was just lying. I can’t take anything Morrison says seriously, as he’s either come out as being ignorant or a liar.

See what you’re doing with your online persona here if you go down the same path?

You’re just being coy.

Feigning ignorance doesn’t help your argument, how am I supposed to take you seriously? Notice how I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt, there are only two options here, and seeing as I’m giving you the benefit of one, you can’t claim RupieDupie doesn’t look after you.

To illustrate your position - a case study. Liar liar pants on fire Morrison played ignorant the night before the leadership spill, denying he had any knowledge. He was PM the following week. There are two options here, Morrison must either be really really ignorant, to not have known anything was going on, or he was just lying. I can’t take anything Morrison says seriously, as he’s either come out as being ignorant or a liar.

See what you’re doing with your online persona here if you go down the same path?
Where’s the abuse of power or corruption?
Even Turdbull has said Morrison didn’t have anything planned. I will give you a bone though. It wouldn’t surprise me if he did plan something though. Nothing in politics surprises me anymore.

Even Turdbull has said Morrison didn’t have anything planned. I will give you a bone though. It wouldn’t surprise me if he did plan something though. Nothing in politics surprises me anymore.

You're being flirtatious now, but I will take your bone... wait that could come across as meaning something different...

The Morrison example above, was not the example of corruption, I know, that you know, that I know, that you know, what I'm talking about.

But anywho, everyone knows that Morrison is a liar, he had to admit it, stating that he was there when the planned attack on the chemically imbalanced former PM was orchestrated, or else he wouldn't be able to lie for a second time and save Murdoch when he stated something along the lines of "I know Murdoch wasn't behind the coup, because I was there remember?"

He either
1) wasn't there and had nothing to do with it, meaning he couldn't possibly know whether Murdoch was behind the coup, but additionally, also be so blatantly ignorant as to what is going on in his own Party, how could he possibly have the capacity to be a politician if he's that ignorant? Or,
2) he was there, sitting down in a room where allegedly no Murdoch was present discussing the stabbing that was going to happen and then got on National TV and unashamedly lied to the good people of Australia. Additionally with nothing to stop him from lying to the good people of Australia and stating that Murdoch was not there...

Not that these things don't happen on both sides but how about Stuart Robert's $2000 plus per ($2800) month for the internet at his Gold Coast home?
(in the General Political Chat thread, I was shocked).

I pay $80 for unlimited also includes Fetch.

Not that these things don't happen on both sides but how about Stuart Robert's $2000 plus per ($2800) month for the internet at his Gold Coast home?
(in the General Political Chat thread, I was shocked).

I pay $80 for unlimited also includes Fetch.
Yeah, but he was having connection issues so I am looking the other way on this one! ;)
Seriously though, I didn’t even know who he was until I heard it on the radio today on the way home from Brisbane.

Yeah, but he was having connection issues so I am looking the other way on this one! ;)
Seriously though, I didn’t even know who he was until I heard it on the radio today on the way home from Brisbane.
Found this rather funny tweet from 2014 that is constantly retweeted.

By the way Lebbo, if you want to post a tweet, copy embed tweet, then click on the icon that looks like a film strip 2018-10-05_170441.jpg at the top and paste it in there.:grinning:

By the way Lebbo, if you want to post a tweet, copy embed tweet, then click on the icon that looks like a film strip View attachment 568879 at the top and paste it in there.:grinning:
Didn’t you notice how I copied the very next tweet properly? Bloody tweets. I hate twits, I mean Twitter!

Didn’t you notice how I copied the very next tweet properly? Bloody tweets. I hate twits, I mean Twitter!
I did the same first time and am just now learning about 'quotes'.:p

Edit: Think that Robert's is also Ass Treasurer which made me laugh.

By the way Lebbo, if you want to post a tweet, copy embed tweet, then click on the icon that looks like a film strip View attachment 568879 at the top and paste it in there.:grinning:

Hey Maggie! How do you get blocked by someone (for example, the former Treasurer Scott Morrison) on Twitter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Maggie! How do you get blocked by someone (for example, the former Treasurer Scott Morrison) on Twitter?
Two things

Abuse/troll the **** out of them

Or sensibly and politely destroy their flawed opinions (some go all soft and block you when you wreck/expose them)

Do1_CdzUwAEOH8C.jpg

As much as I am critical of how the government has handled the NBN but Turnbull did have a point, why buy a house without something you consider essential.

Alex Turnbull isn't very smart.

As much as I am critical of how the government has handled the NBN but Turnbull did have a point, why buy a house without something you consider essential.
Perhaps the expectation was that a fairly decent sized town just down the road from Melbourne could reasonably expect to have decent communications infrastructure?

Perhaps the expectation was that a fairly decent sized town just down the road from Melbourne could reasonably expect to have decent communications infrastructure?
The expectation was the people in the regions would get the same then along came Malcolm and his innovative and nimble copper wire

Remove this Banner Ad

Back