Malcolm Turnbull - So long!

Remove this Banner Ad

MT was on track to be competitive in the Election. I would have tipped Labor, but usually governments who go into elections with poll numbers around the 49 - 51 mark manage to get over the line. ScoMo has been pretty bad. Suffered an expected backlash and then we saw the polls move in to 53 - 47 once it largely subsided and now move right back out to 55 - 45 as people see more and more of the failed marketing executive who is now our PM.

By any sane measure it was a massive own goal to knife MT. Sacrificing any shred of electability in exchange for an increase in ideological purity (though a much smaller increase than they wanted). As Gough Whitlam said: only the impotent are pure - well long may the Liberals remain pure, then.

And it could well cost the Liberals the Victorian state election next week.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

The meaning of BREXIT couldn't be any more simpler.

To restore Nation state Democracy to the people & thereby re-gain sovereignty over their own country & the decisions that affect it.

Allowing the MSM to try & convince you otherwise, is where all the complexity comes in.....That's what they want to do....Confuse you, in order to get away with their bullshit.

Except they don’t agree with Scottish independence, where the yes vote was 39% of the population, in contrast.

They won’t even touch a Scottish independence vote post brexit

Except they don’t agree with Scottish independence, where the yes vote was 39% of the population, in contrast.

They won’t even touch a Scottish independence vote post brexit

How is 39% a majority?

BREXIT Yes vote was 52% with a 72% turn-out.

So, not a majority of the population, then?

A majority of those who bothered to vote, Yes.

If you want to spin it, then we could also argue that only 34.7% of the total population voted to Remain.

and this was in spite of almost every daily newspaper, MSM TV & radio station....Most especially the BBC, railing against the YES vote.

Seems the people ignored them & went with their instincts after all.....And good on em too.....Now we see the corrupted hypocrisy of the establishment laid bare for all to see.

England the once great bastion of Democracy.....As a certain former AFL club chairman would say...."Pigs arse."

What I am saying is the last Scottish independence vote was done with a landscape of European Union membership. The vote was no

Given the greater turnout by scots in both polls, it’s a legitimate question, would scots now vote for full independence, and remain in the european Union

A majority of those who bothered to vote, Yes.

If you want to spin it, then we could also argue that only 34.7% of the total population voted to Remain.

and this was in spite of almost every daily newspaper, MSM TV & radio station....Most especially the BBC, railing against the YES vote.

Seems the people ignored them & went with their instincts after all.....And good on em too.....Now we see the corrupted hypocrisy of the establishment laid bare for all to see.

England the once great bastion of Democracy.....As a certain former AFL club chairman would say...."Pigs arse."
So the people want brexit but I don’t think anyone knows how to make it happen. Unless you are in favour of a hard default * any prior EU commitments and also solve Ireland by throwing Northern Ireland back to the EU to allow the Irish their free border?

So the people want brexit but I don’t think anyone knows how to make it happen. Unless you are in favour of a hard default **** any prior EU commitments and also solve Ireland by throwing Northern Ireland back to the EU to allow the Irish their free border?

LOL....No one knows how to make it happen....That's precisely what the MSM want you to believe.

As Farage notes himself.....Simply cut the cord completely & then merely sign a free trade agreement as the EU did with Canada.....It's hardly rocket-science.

The powers that be simply won't let or allow Great Britain to leave....It's as simple as that.....Now that is what we call bondage my friend. Indentured servitude by any other name.

Democracy is now the enemy of the multi-nationals & the entrenched establishment.....Time to wake up & smell the destruction of our liberty.

LOL....No one knows how to make it happen....That's precisely what the MSM want you to believe.

As Farage notes himself.....Simply cut the cord completely & then merely sign a free trade agreement as the EU did with Canada.....It's hardly rocket-science.

The powers that be simply won't let or allow Great Britain to leave....It's as simple as that.....Now that is what we call bondage my friend. Indentured servitude by any other name.

Democracy is now the enemy of the multi-nationals & the entrenched establishment.....Time to wake up & smell the destruction of our liberty.
So pretty much what I posted then in terms of what it actually looks like, with no solution to the Irish border question

So pretty much what I posted then in terms of what it actually looks like, with no solution to the Irish border question

I'm sure the Irish & the other countries of Great Britain, are perfectly capable of sorting that out between themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Standard Turnbull though. Has years in power to make a stand to show conviction and chooses to wait until he's been ousted before making a limp dicked stand on instagram. Would have to be the most pathetic, spineless gimp to ever hold the office of PM.

Lib branch has voted to expel Mal over liking an instagram page.

AN INSTAGRAM PAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh but we're not perennial sooks though........
I wouldn't get too excited. It's only the Roseville branch - a small island of RWNJs in a sea of Moderates which make up the rest of the Bennelong Division.

I wouldn't get too excited. It's only the Roseville branch - a small island of RWNJs in a sea of Moderates which make up the rest of the Bennelong Division.
abbott no doubt 1 of them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back