Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Kowalski

Team Captain
Mar 25, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Firstly don't say it wont happen. Look at Caitlyn Jenner the guy was a superstar Olympic Gold medallist now a woman. Obviously too old to compete now
Just recently some US male to female transgender won a weightlifting award in a female competition
There are others now starting to compete.

So WHEN it happens not if in Women's AFL and some 6'+ beast of a guy goes transgender and dominates for 5 years and wins every award and GF how will you feel

Can't see this thread lasting long.

If this person identifies as female then good luck to them. But my guess is that the league would disallow her from playing if (in the league's judgement) she remained substantially male in speed, strength and physical capacity.

This thread showcases OP lack of understanding and just assume's that someone who makes the hormone replacement therapy will stay physically the same, Nor the rules in place for this thing, It just seems like a cheap loud shot at a certain section of the community from behind a keyboard, Cowardly even. This is not the Australia men and women died for in founding our country,

Are you mentally challenged by chance? It seems like you've just made the assumption of something without ever looking up what and why happens. I have queries about your Cognitive skills

A half-serious question dripping with Vile and disdain. I don't question your question but how you've posed it without even looking into it is pathetic. Provide an opinion and back it up with facts insted of this piece of s**t you've posted

• Banned
Don't get upset with me . If its LEGAL they can take the AFL to court as they become females in the eyes of the LAW.
Its already happening in America in lower competions

People can make a joke about it but it is inevitable

This thread showcases OP lack of understanding and just assume's that someone who makes the hormone replacement therapy will stay physically the same, Nor the rules in place for this thing, It just seems like a cheap loud shot at a certain section of the community from behind a keyboard, Cowardly even. This is not the Australia men and women died for in founding our country,

Are you mentally challenged by chance? It seems like you've just made the assumption of something without ever looking up what and why happens. I have queries about your Cognitive skills

A half-serious question dripping with Vile and disdain. I don't question your question but how you've posed it without even looking into it is pathetic. Provide an opinion and back it up with facts insted of this piece of s**t you've posted

Snowflake alert

Look at reality bozo - its starting to happen in America and is inevitable it will come here

So WHEN it happens not if in Women's AFL and some 6'+ beast of a guy goes transgender and dominates for 5 years and wins every award and GF how will you feel
"Goes transgender".

LOL

What we can assume is that the issue will be dealt with at the time it happens. Why worry about an event that a) has not happened yet and b) will be easy to fix if it does and c) may not even need fixing if it does happen.

I can't see the AFL sitting on their hands for 5 years in a row without forming a well-paid committee of old mates from their footy playing days to sort out such a situation.

"Goes transgender".

LOL

What we can assume is that the issue will be dealt with at the time it happens. Why worry about an event that a) has not happened yet and b) will be easy to fix if it does and c) may not even need fixing if it does happen.

I can't see the AFL sitting on their hands for 5 years in a row without forming a well-paid committee of old mates from their footy playing days to sort out such a situation.

What if it happens alot sooner than expected and the AFL has to face it earlier

I can't help I have a brilliant mind to see into the future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've discussed this issue with four AFLW players & two who play and coach local women's teams.

None would have a problem with it.

Fortunately they are a lot more educated on the subject than small minded simpletons who use any excuse to push their warped political views.

I've thought about this but I don't really know the facts. Was hoping some actual discussion was going on instead of just poo flinging.

I've thought about this but I don't really know the facts. Was hoping some actual discussion was going on instead of just poo flinging.

I started it for a reasonable discussion but the simpletons want to mock and make politics

The International Olympic Committee has developed a policy on male to female transgender athletes. It relates to a 12 month and then ongoing hormone measurements.

Many other sports federations have adopted this policy.

1. Those who transition from female to male are eligible to compete in the male category without restriction.
2. Those who transition from male to female are eligible to compete in the female category under the following conditions:
2.1. The athlete has declared that her gender identity is female. The declaration cannot be changed, for sporting purposes, for a minimum of four years.
2.2. The athlete must demonstrate that her total testosterone level in serum has been below 10 nmol/L for at least 12 months prior to her first competition.
2.3. The athlete's total testosterone level in serum must remain below 10 nmol/L throughout the period of desired eligibility to compete in the female category.
2.4. Compliance with these conditions may be monitored by testing. In the event of non-compliance, the athlete’s eligibility for female competition will be suspended for 12 months.

Feeling is for snowflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back