malleeboy

Senior List
May 30, 2006
nama
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
TGP
Troy Moncur, John Jackson and Robinvales CHB (sorry can't think of it) all confirmed by Ouyen coach Ryan O'Callaghan for 2012 season.

Jacko had signed with Nhill for 2012 so must of got a better offer at Ouyen. Robinvale's CHB is Handrick but he was heading over Albury way.

If Ouyen have these 3 then they will be hard to beat. Handrick has played Vic Country last 2 or 3 years and a McLeod medalist. Jacko is in top 3 on-ballers up here and very damaging going forward. Moncur as I said earlier will kick 100 on one leg down there.

crassher

Debutant
Apr 12, 2009
mallee
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jacko had signed with Nhill for 2012 so must of got a better offer at Ouyen. Robinvale's CHB is Handrick but he was heading over Albury way.

If Ouyen have these 3 then they will be hard to beat. Handrick has played Vic Country last 2 or 3 years and a McLeod medalist. Jacko is in top 3 on-ballers up here and very damaging going forward. Moncur as I said earlier will kick 100 on one leg down there.
not handrick far as i know. not sure of spelling but felise??

fattyferet

Debutant
Aug 30, 2011
Robinvale
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Felise can pretty much play anywhere and is possible that he has signed as him and jacko are pretty close. I thought that Dylan/Daniel Brown (not sure which is the name but does start with a D) was R/Vales CHB so could you mean him? or do you mean Felise? either way Ouyen have got themselves some handy boys.

Mar 21, 2006
Sandpit
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Lady Sunbeamers
irymple premiership player and hard nut sam ransome is back from the mackay mines and looking for a team in 2012, pm for his details

oldbomber

Debutant
Apr 22, 2010
Horsham
AFL Club
Essendon
What is going on at Jeparit Rainbow?? are the chequebooks wide open or are bulk players leaving Nhill for some reason? Have heard Bayzand, Watson, Phillip, Natt, Beer, Jarred, have all come across to join former teammates Marra, Oldaker, Webb, Jensz and Launer....thats 11 names i have heard...are there any locals left at JR? How many of these nhill blokes will play 1s/get a kick in this league?

slipp

Draftee
Dec 11, 2011
mallee highway
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Apparently Nhill confirmed Jackson and his brother from Adelaide or something, and the deal fell through because his brother had work commitments and so Jackson didn't want to go anymore..

Nah not Handrick, its Felise (not sure on spelling)

bolta

Rookie
Jul 23, 2006
Mallee
AFL Club
Adelaide
I believe the season opening round will tell a lot about the season. Blues versus Roos will be a belter. If one team wins easily I think we will have the favourite for the season ahead. Any thoughts?

ballgetter

Draftee
Mar 19, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
i have a potentual recruit that used to play in the mallee just wuna gauge how good or not he is he played for beulah his last name is brown sorr that is all i know

crassher

Debutant
Apr 12, 2009
mallee
AFL Club
Hawthorn
have W/U now become flag fancies after deafeating beulah quite comfortabley?:confused::confused:
they must be feeling pretty happy with where they are, but hopetoun beating s/l by so much may throw the cat amongst the pidgeons also. things may become a bit clearer this week after ouyen play

greyhound

Debutant
Apr 15, 2007
mallee
AFL Club
Sydney
they must be feeling pretty happy with where they are, but hopetoun beating s/l by so much may throw the cat amongst the pidgeons also. things may become a bit clearer this week after ouyen play
w/u great win on weekend against s/l with a lot of injuries early..
Arentz cost them the game after very late ******** stunt that cost him a black eye in the end, then proceeded to bring out his old manangtang behind play s**t near the siren..well done thanks for the win!

Ouyen.....whats the storey..may be a chance with injured depleted side of w/u this week.

crassher

Debutant
Apr 12, 2009
mallee
AFL Club
Hawthorn
w/u great win on weekend against s/l with a lot of injuries early..
Arentz cost them the game after very late ******** stunt that cost him a black eye in the end, then proceeded to bring out his old manangtang behind play s**t near the siren..well done thanks for the win!

Ouyen.....whats the storey..may be a chance with injured depleted side of w/u this week.
ouyen have enough injury worries of their own with 3 knees and a broken jaw so far along with moncur missing one after being kinghit against hopetoun. whos injured out walpy underbool way

TipEcat

Debutant
Jul 21, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
ouyen have enough injury worries of their own with 3 knees and a broken jaw so far along with moncur missing one after being kinghit against hopetoun. whos injured out walpy underbool way

King hit??? What is the story there? Was there a fight, report?

bolta

Rookie
Jul 23, 2006
Mallee
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not sure about the rest of the teams but Walpy Underbool is lookin tough to beat. Not sure who's flying in next week to play but it'd help if he had a cape. :eek:

dissux

Debutant
Apr 27, 2007
The Bush
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure about the rest of the teams but Walpy Underbool is lookin tough to beat. Not sure who's flying in next week to play but it'd help if he had a cape. :eek:

Robins slaughtered them last year at Underbool as did Vallance. Arentz and Moncur wont be held as easily every time they play em. Sonny used to kick his bags too.
One gun capable of kicking a big bag makes it anyones flag I reckon.

Purrfect Pussies

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Put your money where your mouth is gents. Sportsbet.com.au have the Mallee market up.

Walpeup-Underbool look good value to me. A few of you boys could pay for the footy trip. :thumbsu:

mallee.png

Footy Pie

Team Captain
Jul 26, 2006
bigfooty.com.au
AFL Club
Collingwood
Put your money where your mouth is gents. Sportsbet.com.au have the Mallee market up.

Walpeup-Underbool look good value to me. A few of you boys could pay for the footy trip. :thumbsu:

mallee.png
On the Wednesday After round 1 Walpy were $6, by Thursday after Round 1 they were into $3.50, so I think a few people had a crack early. A few of us not involved in your league have had a sneaky go at Walpy, so will be following this thread as I hear they may have some injuries at the moment??

dissux

Debutant
Apr 27, 2007
The Bush
AFL Club
Collingwood
On the Wednesday After round 1 Walpy were $6, by Thursday after Round 1 they were into $3.50, so I think a few people had a crack early. A few of us not involved in your league have had a sneaky go at Walpy, so will be following this thread as I hear they may have some injuries at the moment??

I dont know who is injured or not but names missing from the team that played Ouyen who had played earlier this season were Matt Brown, Simon Brown, Wade Champion, Josh Charles, Jeremy Rowe, Daniel Harris and Scott Munro

bolta

Rookie
Jul 23, 2006
Mallee
AFL Club
Adelaide
Robins slaughtered them last year at Underbool as did Vallance. Arentz and Moncur wont be held as easily every time they play em. Sonny used to kick his bags too.
One gun capable of kicking a big bag makes it anyones flag I reckon.

Looks like Walpy is still gunna be hard to beat this year. Two blokes kicked 12 goals between them and they ended up a few short. I think a solid team effort might bring better results. Time will tell. Might be the tightest top four for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back