Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are doubting your sources HTS because it is clear that you are making stuff up, if your claims are true about the tiger boys telling you stuff I would like to know who they are? The Weekleys are right, the Barry boys are right, Tommy and Ged are right and you add the Echuca recruits, I think that blows your stories out of the water. Maybe you should stick to making comments about your own club.

From what i have heard this comment is right on the money!!! You could probably add Ryan Parkinson to the transfer list as a recruit aswell.... anybody know what Domaille is doing? Retirement maybe on the cards but that would be a little silly with the potential side

People are doubting your sources HTS because it is clear that you are making stuff up, if your claims are true about the tiger boys telling you stuff I would like to know who they are? The Weekleys are right, the Barry boys are right, Tommy and Ged are right and you add the Echuca recruits, I think that blows your stories out of the water. Maybe you should stick to making comments about your own club.

Hope the recruits can play and look forward to seeing them because from what I saw in the GF, the weekleys? missing in action. number 17 barry limped off week before, shouldn't have played, Giddings tags WU coach regularly apparently but if he was happy with his GF performance, well, easily pleased. Phil Cox was in this side the week before?????? whats going on there? fair dinkum if they dont get some ticker from somewhere, all the recruits in the world wont help.

Too many great players when they win by ten goals I reckon.
That seconds full forward would have played seniors for most other sides this year. What's his story. Someone said their seconds had their own footy trip this year.

But hey, it is only tennis season. I heard Nathan, whale, Harris, chicken all doubtful for WU and that Charles coming back is BS too. Puts a hole in that side.

I think it is a very comment to question the ticker of the SL/N Tigers, they were the second best side. Simple as that, only two sides defeated Underbool this season (Beulah and Tigers), no one else got near them. The tigers were flogged in the Grand Final, no worries about that and many players down. They had a hard slog in the finals, lost by a goal in the wet in 2nd Semi, won by 2 goals in a slog in Preliminary and then had to front up in the Grand Final with many sore bodies against a very fresh Roos side. Depth may have been the issue, but every side including Underbool has that problem.

I think it is a very comment to question the ticker of the SL/N Tigers, they were the second best side. Simple as that, only two sides defeated Underbool this season (Beulah and Tigers), no one else got near them. The tigers were flogged in the Grand Final, no worries about that and many players down. They had a hard slog in the finals, lost by a goal in the wet in 2nd Semi, won by 2 goals in a slog in Preliminary and then had to front up in the Grand Final with many sore bodies against a very fresh Roos side. Depth may have been the issue, but every side including Underbool has that problem.

Fair enough running hard, all well said, didn't see that many games, and in an earlier post I said that if they won the 2nd semi the GF would have been a lot closer.
Depth is definately the key in the MFL I dont think you need superstars but if your last half dozen players aren't up to it, your imports have to be very, very good every week, especially finals.

PS you may have missed a word in your first sentence, maybe harsh, stupid, unfair or even f...cked perhaps?

Have Beulah landed any recruits yet? they have been offering some huge spondoolahs around Horsham. Heard they signed combe brothers. Jarred from Hsm United and either matt or Jusstin.

Have Beulah landed any recruits yet? they have been offering some huge spondoolahs around Horsham. Heard they signed combe brothers. Jarred from Hsm United and either matt or Jusstin.

Well they picked up a couple from horsham, but they have lost around 8 or 9 senior players so they will fall behind if this is correct. clarke, hallam, saunders, turnball, just to name a few

Well they picked up a couple from horsham, but they have lost around 8 or 9 senior players so they will fall behind if this is correct. clarke, hallam, saunders, turnball, just to name a few
Yeah not too sure about beulah, but as long as they have J Warren in the One's they won't win a flag, do you agree flange?

Yeah not too sure about beulah, but as long as they have J Warren in the One's they won't win a flag, do you agree flange?[/quote

i wouldnt agree with that loogs they rate him over that way, can play when hes fit. is bubba playing this year?

josh warren is instramental when the heat is on wether thats busting a pack or trawling the backline with his clenchd fists, his a leader an a proven premiership player an wears his heart on his sleeve his FULL BLOWN

yes that is true, i have heard he is a nutcase on the field, does not take much flack from anyone. But people are sceptical about his commitment. Will be interesting to see what comes of '09'.

Who is coaching Beulah 09. Also , do you know the other Mallee coaches.
O'shannessy to Ouyen and Vorwerk to W/U confirmed.

So far the coaches in Mallee League are:

Walpe/Und: ??? Not Chris Vorwerk???
Ouyen: Danny O'Shannesy taking it on again
Hopetoun: ???
Beulah: Dale Shannon
Sea Lake Tige: Phil Cox + Joe Summerhayes
Woomelang Lasc: Todd Beasy
Jeparit/Rain: ???

Can anyone confirm or elaborate on any of these? Just how I see it from others posts and whispers about. Could well wrong...

Like i said, Vorwerk has signed....my source was strong.

Yeah not too sure about beulah, but as long as they have J Warren in the One's they won't win a flag, do you agree flange?

Apparently they may have secured the services of Tim Hill? understand it's not Tim Hill of Eaglehawk, but the captain of Colbinabbin's premiership win in the HDFL this year.. Pretty handy tall defender with a booming right foot. If they can keep him away from the gas and KFC over the summer period he'll be up there with the handy players of the Mallee League thats for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently they may have secured the services of Tim Hill? understand it's not Tim Hill of Eaglehawk, but the captain of Colbinabbin's premiership win in the HDFL this year.. Pretty handy tall defender with a booming right foot. If they can keep him away from the gas and KFC over the summer period he'll be up there with the handy players of the Mallee League thats for sure.

Pretty handy player and will be a very good pick up for them. I beleive he is working over there now

Josh Warren may not be a superstar but is definitely a good honest battler who would be a walk up starter in any mallee league side. Not sure where that comment came from Loogie!

Also does the Tim Hill from Colbo also have a brother named Sam Hill? He kicked 85 goals for Colbo last year and is also on the move

Josh Warren may not be a superstar but is definitely a good honest battler who would be a walk up starter in any mallee league side. Not sure where that comment came from Loogie!

Also does the Tim Hill from Colbo also have a brother named Sam Hill? He kicked 85 goals for Colbo last year and is also on the move

He does have a brother Sam but you won't see him in the Mallee League. He is going to stay and play in Melbourne. Apparently travel was getting to him

He does have a brother Sam but you won't see him in the Mallee League. He is going to stay and play in Melbourne. Apparently travel was getting to him

Yeah, i know sam.. not a bad bloke, pretty dedicated to his footy so will be staying in melbourne, think he's trying his luck at VFL? Anyway, Tim has another two brothers, one is moving to swan hill for work and the other to Bendigo for uni.. could be a big hill movement Westswards! Get on the Royal Blues!

Just wondering how luke werner goes? Heard many clubs are after his services and has been offered big coin to stay in Ballarat again, upwards of $250, is he worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back