Malthouse Fail

Remove this Banner Ad

Sanecow

Premiership Player
Mar 10, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
"I just can't get my head around it. Looking at the ladder and seeing Sydney on top, Adelaide second. I can't get my head around them being the best two sides in the comp - because they're not,'' Malthouse said on 3AW.

"It's a lot to do with the draw. They're not the best sides.

Top two. Suck it Malthouse, you flog.

I'll say this about Malthouse, I don't follow the trend of most and that anything that pours out of the mouths of so called experts, legends ect should be taken as gospel and not questioned.
Anyone who says to his players after a game let alone a GF, you played better last year when you didn't play has poor values and has minimal leadership qualities,
As for his judgement of charactor ( this is what he fails to understand about our club) is poor, he backed blokes who road shot gun with criminals and two blokes that openly lied more than once, and put them on their 3rd this is your last chance warning.
If anyone in the media had the ticker when he made this comment would have asked him to validate his comment, because when you look at our draw who and where we have won, indicates we are right up there, and I ask a team that plays 15+ games at two venues is fair & equitable.
Over rated and if he wasn't in this industry would be cleaning the toilets at your local Westfield, when you cut through the crap he speaks he doesn't have much left....

MM needs to sort that facial fur faux pas first and foremost. Says a lot of him and Carlton - with both being willing partners in entertaining such a look.

FV<King outrageous.

Onwards!

To be fair, since we beat Collingwood, most commentators have at least acknowledged that we do deserve to be in the grand final (even though many of them have already written us off for the actual game, but that's another story!)

Even Eddie has been pretty quiet, the Pies at least took this one on the chin (no pun intended) and have accepted that we were the better side...

I am confused. Have Sydney and Adelaide proved that they are the top two sides?
I'm not sure how much more evidence we need here, by the weeks end Bloods will be premiers 2012, Crows come within 5 points of playing us in GF! I've not seen to many poor team accidentally win 16-17 games and get into a prelim.
So Swans have validated top two with Crows not far behind, again Malthouse flaps his gums and has again been proven to be a juvenile.
Move on Malthouse wrong, dumb and full of virile spew, masks his lack of social skills, awkward little man.
Instead of trying to validate his words look at the facts....just the facts...you don't need to be Joe Friday to work it out, ( thank you all Dragnet fans)

WakeUp FFS - the Swans have dispelled and dismissed the Malthouse mindless musings. They are one of only two teams left that covet thy cup.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BBBBBBBBBBBBBllllllllllloooooooooooooooooodDDDDDDDssSSSSSSSSS!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide proved they are in the H&A by finishing second on the ladder - doesn't winning more games than 3rd or a better percentage determine that? Sydney has determined they are by playing in the GF.

As for Malthouse his views might change if Sydney has a run of 11 wins on the trot against Carlton and has to continue playing them twice every year.

As for Sydney winning the GF if they play as they did last weekend and maintain it till the siren of each quater they should be premiers - there is nothing between the 2 teams despite the Melbourne press thinking otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back