Scandal Malthouse leaves Mo Hope disgusted

Remove this Banner Ad

Ex staff of hers from Utilities Traffic Management will more than be happy to discuss their grievances with you on a job site. Moana is described as a sub par human being,, with a high ranking in this sphere. Southern Rata P/L might be a search mechanism to find more. Or Ani Nicovi.
Can confirm from someone else who worked for her, he told me a few stories about her behaviour, but thought better to share publicly. Very abusive and very 'look at me' type. Shame.

Can confirm from someone else who worked for her, he told me a few stories about her behaviour, but thought better to share publicly. Very abusive and very 'look at me' type. Shame.
I am not shocked. But as for protecting Mo, why bother?

The same Moana Hope who smokes dope on the job each day at her tax friendly 'indigeneous traffic cone company', treats her employee like crap and makes her sister in law cry every day with her constant abuse? That Moana Hope?

I don't doubt it, she's a pretty average human. But she's not Koori and her business isn't set up as a Koori based enterprise. She does only operate on non union EBA sites though, and does treat her staff like s**t on minimum wage.

I wonder which one of Mo Hopes arms is her heroin injecting arm

You copped flak over this, but you weren't too far off, just got her choice of poison wrong. Still comes out of a needle, but tends to make you violent, not dopey like the smack.

I don't doubt it, she's a pretty average human. But she's not Koori and her business isn't set up as a Koori based enterprise. She does only operate on non union EBA sites though, and does treat her staff like sh*t on minimum wage.
More people are getting the same messages I am getting

Been saying this for awhile. Basically work out the average kicking distance men v women and adjust accordingly. I reckon the ground is 30-40 metres too long for the women's game.
Wouldn't that make the game too congested then?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Maybe, but they have fewer on field.

They do really need to reduce the 50 metre penalty though. Actually, I could stand seeing it trialed reduced in the AFL too

Maybe, but they have fewer on field.

They do really need to reduce the 50 metre penalty though. Actually, I could stand seeing it trialed reduced in the AFL too
Yeah maybe 15 or 16 a side and a smaller field would work anything les and the game seems to change too much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most likely and really highlights how rules and changes can change a lot more than you want it to change. They are already playing with 16 on the field so not sure you want to take it down further.

In effect it takes 1 extra long kick in the women's game to go end to end. The ball has to be inside 40 for a player to have any sort of chance of kicking the goal. As long as scoring is a topic of conversation in the women's game then so should the length of the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back