Scandal Malthouse leaves Mo Hope disgusted

Remove this Banner Ad

Most are missing context in this thread - The issue is most people have been offended by the comments of others at one time or another - Sometimes they address the issue face to face, sometimes they reflect and address the issue a period of time later, sometimes they walk out of events etc,etc,etc - But an offended person shouldn't be running to social media to air their grievances ( from a private event ) at any time.

In todays paper Moana say she will be thinking about Malthouse everytime she kick a goal this season........its good to see she wont be thinking about him at all next season and she can concentrate on her d grade celebrity status.
Bahahahahaha...... as if she’s going to kick a goal.

Classic

In todays paper Moana say she will be thinking about Malthouse everytime she kick a goal this season........its good to see she wont be thinking about him at all next season and she can concentrate on her d grade celebrity status.
She’s such an attention whore and a victim to add

No doubt Cheif and all the white knights will run to her defence, she seriously needs to grow up.

That she even considers herself that important to publicly say she will think about MM when kicking a goal reveals a childish, self centred person
Really great AFL players have been on the receiving end of very harsh media coverage as its a part of the territory

The headlines should be -
Z minus grade footy player whines about MM who has been to AFL Everest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick Malthouse won't think about her ever again lol.

The real problem for me is that Mo is a role model. Let that sink in. She'd be lucky to have two brain cells to rub together from what spews out of her mouth.
Mo, you can't argue with statistics. It doesn't work like that.

I'm not a father yet but if my little girl had Mo as a role model I'd be pushing Kim Kardashian on her in the hopes of jumping ship. I loathe Kim. Mo is the epitome of everything I hate in the modern world. The victim mentality of whoever cries the loudest wins. The recreationally offended. A bandwagoner.

Mo's behavior is not teaching my future little girl is resilience, hard work and making the most of a situation - at least Kim can do that.

The real problem for me is that Mo is a role model. Let that sink in. She'd be lucky to have two brain cells to rub together from what spews out of her mouth.
Mo, you can't argue with statistics. It doesn't work like that.

I'm not a father yet but if my little girl had Mo as a role model I'd be pushing Kim Kardashian on her in the hopes of jumping ship. I loathe Kim. Mo is the epitome of everything I hate in the modern world. The victim mentality of whoever cries the loudest wins. The recreationally offended. A bandwagoner.

Mo's behavior is not teaching my future little girl is resilience, hard work and making the most of a situation - at least Kim can do that.

This might be the greatest post in history. Well done sir.

Brooke Patterson , AFWL player and physiothapist who is studying a PHD in ACL injuries was on ABC 7.30 report tonight.
She said females were ten, yes 10 times more likely to get an ACL injury. This was due to womens physiology . Also mentioned that menstrual cycle has an impact .
Wonder if Mo will enter the same room as Brooke who has now also discriminated against women??? I cannot believe she has inferred that women are not physically equal to men. I am shocked! I fell sick to the stomach, I will never be in a room when 7.30 report is on again. Excuse me while I storm out. :rolleyes:

Really insightful informed opinion, think Brooke would have had a great discussion with MAlthouse who also showed true concern about the amount of injuries being endured by female footballers. With her medical knowledge and his understanding and outlook of the game they may have made some constructive inroads into the issue of women’s injuries in footy.
I can’t wait to see the Chief tear Brooke apart for her atrocious outburst.

Interview starts at 8.05 , the grid segment is first but this is the right link.

Watching 7.30 Thursday 11/10/2018 in iview https://iview.abc.net.au/show/7-30/series/0/video/NC1801H164S00

Last edited:
Mum (87) loves her footy, but can't and won't watch the AFLW, says it's way to rough.....and she even played a few games herself in her younger days.

Mum believes their game needs quite a few changes simply because they are girls.

Would love to see Mo throw her little tanty in front of mum and call her names etc. Would be a sight to see!:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back