Solved Man caught making love to cows on cctv

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched a program a number of years ago on the ABC, I think it was the series that was focussing on long distance female truck drivers.

There's a roadhouse in outback NT where the same drivers regularly used to pull in for a break, as such the drivers had all become friendly with the family that ran the roadhouse and the staff.

The daughter of the owners had a birthday coming up and her family along with the regulars decided to surprise her for the event. The day came and the daughter was nowhere to be found. The family did know that from time to time she'd disappear out to the shed on her own, for some quiet time they thought. The crowd has walked into the shed and yelled surprise. Here's the daughter, sitting on a chair, spreading her nether regions with vegemite and getting the family dog to lick it off of her.

I watched a program a number of years ago on the ABC, I think it was the series that was focussing on long distance female truck drivers.

There's a roadhouse in outback NT where the same drivers regularly used to pull in for a break, as such the drivers had all become friendly with the family that ran the roadhouse and the staff.

The daughter of the owners had a birthday coming up and her family along with the regulars decided to surprise her for the event. The day came and the daughter was nowhere to be found. The family did know that from time to time she'd disappear out to the shed on her own, for some quiet time they thought. The crowd has walked into the shed and yelled surprise. Here's the daughter, sitting on a chair, spreading her nether regions with vegemite and getting the family dog to lick it off of her.
silly girl. Dogs prefer peanut butter...apparently :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was all on ABC tv?

This was all on ABC tv?

Yep, they didn't actually have footage of her doing the deed, the story was told to the camera by one of their long time customers who was invited to the party and was one of the group that walked in on the girl.

I'd love to know how you end up going down that path, do you start with particularly ugly humans and go from there? And how on earth do you connect with like minded afficianados? Just occasionally slip into your conversation your sexual interest in farm animals and hope they take the hint?

That said, I'm just going to say this, and run for cover- I have heard a credible story of a person, in Australia, facing criminal charges in connection with a sex act performed with a dolphin.

The internet my friend. There's a whole subculture... there's even a forum on it (which people can google themselves).

There was one genius who decided he'd let a stallion do him from behind. Died from his injuries. Seen the video... ouch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back