Man, these are some storms we are getting again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chasing the Dream

I'm Matthew Campbell from Sportsbet
Brisbane Lions - Pearce Hanley Player Sponsor 2014 Brisbane Lions - Ryan Harwood 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Daniel Merrett 2008 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Simon Black 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 29, 2004
The GABBA is my home
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Jets, Padres, USC, Utah Jazz
We copped 80mm in a hour last night, and not the storm is hitting again dumping a truck load of rain on us down here again:eek:

Is anyone else getting it?? Had to close every window as the rain was coming from a NESW direction I think:eek: Is that possible??

Only lasted 25 minutes tonight, dumped a fair bit of rain again. Better try and find my fearless cat:D

Still a decent light show going on:thumbsu:

We still have a great light show, we got a good lot of rain but nothing fierce. I even went out and got my cricket helmet in case there was hail. I feel so let down!

We still have a great light show, we got a good lot of rain but nothing fierce. I even went out and got my cricket helmet in case there was hail. I feel so let down!

hahaha, I was looking for mine last night, was going to wash the car:D

bloody weird three days ago. Not a cloud in the sky. 1 hour later its pouring down. 1 hour later not a cloud in the sky. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back