Man up for ****s sake

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
How can one player get 46 possesions in one game.
Look i dont care how good you are and what the quality of players are around you.No player should get that many possesion.
Once again he was the difference between the 2 sides.
Its about time fremantle mans up, because when we master that.We may finally become a force to be reckoned with.

Could not agree with you more mate!

It's embarassing to see how much space that one player could find - it's not like we didnt expect it either!

Sabre, while you've got your thinking cap on, can you send a copy of your message to the North Melbourne Football Club?
frown.gif

Exactly Racer, i think he has got 50 possesion on previous occassions.But happend the week before against carlton.Now im willing to let on player get 30 odd possessions but not 3.90 possession between them, now comon.Carlton highlighted what a strong midfield side can do freo when as usual they dont man up.Luckly collingwoods midfield is weak except for that one.

Luckly we man up on key forwards allot better than we do on key midfielders.And Hawthorne next week dont have any superstar midfielders that can rip us apart.

Though that said, not maning up on a key forward will hurt us far more.

LOL Darky welcome to the world of the Dockers.I must admit im looking forward to the time our teams clash,even though bell is picking up his game little by little.

Rooboy bring it on

He got 46 possessions but only 15 of them were any good. He gives hospital passes to his team mates, he kicks the ball long to no one and a lot of the time out on the full. He also lets his opponent pick up 30 odd kicks, Bootsma and Carr picked up just as many kicks as Buckley while they were playing on him.

I'd be more concerned if Crawford picked up 26 possessions this week becasue he will make you hurt with every kick.

------------------
Shane
http://www.dockerland.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back