Werewolf manang Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Provided Hoos is dead and his 2 kills go through there will be four village and TFW.

If not there will be 3 village + TFW + Hoos. Then Tarks would take out Hoos.
Yeah the teeny tiny problem with that plan is that I can only protect Hoos.

But 2 on 1 gets that job done anyway.

My actions have been taken. Apologies for not getting it done sooner, but I was visited upon by an old chum (bruncher) and you know how it is. Libations were offered and taken amid much mirth and frivolity.

Sorry (not sorry) to the noble villagers who now won't quite make it to the end to raise their crevice to the adoring throng, but it had to be someone. e6596b9d8224c2d9804e572c5e23542f.gif

No wuzzes Hoos.

You will die hard young Bruncher, from either Filth's green dream, wearing a non Brunchy high collar or bleeding out from a Tarks bullet.

Vroom vroom Village.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, let's tell them.

Yes, I've got the mystery bomb amulet which kills everybody that voted for me.

Winner - The Filth Wizard

Truth.

You are the one true winner here.

Alright this is run and done. Congratulations village on your narrow victory.

I liked the game of many. In no particular order Bloodied52, DERO, FR0GGY, Tarkyn_24, The Filth Wizard, 3KZ is Football, pantskyle all played entertaining and high quality games.

But extra special mention goes to the villagers in this game - you kept showing up and putting your vote in. That always makes for a better balanced game.

Nine?? I’d heard five quoted. :(

Edit: Just read another article. You’re right :(

I heard five as well. I loathe choppers and have refused free trips on them.

Alright this is run and done. Congratulations village on your narrow victory.

I liked the game of many. In no particular order Bloodied52, DERO, FR0GGY, Tarkyn_24, The Filth Wizard, 3KZ is Football, pantskyle all played entertaining and high quality games.

But extra special mention goes to the villagers in this game - you kept showing up and putting your vote in. That always makes for a better balanced game.
Seemlesly run game mate, except for steeling my role n1 which I eventually got back!
:p

Great game manangatang. Played in great spirit and lots of hijinx, especially in the tactics department. Village were too strong, but evil gave them a good run for their money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back