Werewolf manang Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarkyn_24 - good pickup re: DG.
And I haven’t noticed ABE supporting me in this game
But we are sfa teammates and also debutants in the LG so that could be part of it

My biggest supporters yesterday when you and a couple of others were suspicious of me were Harry and for a while , bloodied .

Nobody seems interested in JT so I’m on TalkingFooty for now but happy to switch to anyone else really.

I‘ll be around for the next half an hour or so before having to properly start my day unfortunately .

And pantskyle - I think ABE himself made a comment acknowledging How this game was similar to his SK one.
I’m interested in JT. Very quick to try and start the Ding play up again today. Why?

View attachment 810170
Does anyone else need these, because I don’t. The biggest lead out of yesterday was FR0GGY and TFW trying to lead the vote off SM in order to save the Alpha Wolf. There was 2 minutes between their votes. I wonder if they vote as a team again today? FR0GGY is worth the cost of a length of rope today and must swing.
manangatang
You think we’d be stupid enough to vote like that?
You need to open your eyes, it’s probably your worst trait locking in on someone for some reason and staying the course.
I had my vote on the unopposed doctor and so I shifted.
Dings vote on someone that is known to not play if they don’t have a role looked as dodgy as they come.

TalkingFootyNow1223 please as he seems to be the safest bet for evil , has admitted to a role, and the timing of this vote (and the one on me yesterday ) stinks.
He has used some lingo that suggests that he’s being coached land/or has access to info a villager wouldn’t have too.

manangatang
😂😂 spin the web and they will become entangled

Is Hoos playing?
Yes! I haven't been around due to pressing personal business (checking out prospective houses in Tassie), but I'm now back in the land of the brunch.

I've been reading back over the last couple of days and if I'm to choose someone right now, it would be ABE or possibly Talking Footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think we’d be stupid enough to vote like that?
You need to open your eyes, it’s probably your worst trait locking in on someone for some reason and staying the course.
I had my vote on the unopposed doctor and so I shifted.
Dings vote on someone that is known to not play if they don’t have a role looked as dodgy as they come.
Noted.

Leaving psychic powers to one side, if it were anyone else, would you see grounds to be suspicious of someone who, late in the day, tried to save Alpha Evil and was “third person on” in an attempt to get someone else lynched. I am inclined to agree with TFW in terms of people who vote and looking for evil amongst those who pile on, especially the third person.

How’s this for a play and one that has SM written all over it. Alpha wolf is about to be lynched and wolves want to save alpha, so they offer up the cub, knowing they get two kills when cub dies and banking on then being able to say they are good characters rooting out evil.

Well that play didn’t come off, but after yesterday BETA WOLF is night immune (now alpha) and wolves still have cub.

Priorities today are to hit night immune evil.

Noted.

Leaving psychic powers to one side, if it were anyone else, would you see grounds to be suspicious of someone who, late in the day, tried to save Alpha Evil and was “third person on” in an attempt to get someone else lynched. I am inclined to agree with TFW in terms of people who vote and looking for evil amongst those who pile on, especially the third person.

How’s this for a play and one that has SM written all over it. Alpha wolf is about to be lynched and wolves want to save alpha, so they offer up the cub, knowing they get two kills when cub dies and banking on then being able to say they are good characters rooting out evil.

Well that play didn’t come off, but after yesterday BETA WOLF is night immune (now alpha) and wolves still have cub.

Priorities today are to hit night immune evil.
Now that is a solid theory.

Should be two still in play if I’m not mistaken.

If MWPP is trying to pass of a non-flog as a flog it’d be good to know though.
I'm not a flog. I'm a villager.

I've already stated this in the thread and got some cheap likes out of it.

I've already stated this in the thread and got some cheap likes out of it.
There's nothing cheap about a bruncher's crevice.

And on that note, I'll put a vote on Aunty Blind Crevice Jefferson until a better option comes along.

Thanks, manangatang.

By tagging Nakkers I was clearly alerting him to vote as opposed to a wasted vote. I also suspected he was a villager. What motive would evil have for doing such a visible vote? Esp the timing of my vote.

By tagging Nakkers I was clearly alerting him to vote as opposed to a wasted vote. I also suspected he was a villager. What motive would evil have for doing such a visible vote? Esp the timing of my vote.
This is true to the extent that evil would simply use their PM to tell someone to vote. Tagging non actives in helpsthe village especially if inactive are villagers, which is how it played out.

Why wouldn’t you just tag him and vote elsewhere, that is the strangest explanation I’ve ever heard for something in werewolf.

I guess it looks strange as you didn't tag dogs105 as well but Cockarfitt dying villager doesn't really lend to any mystique.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back