Werewolf manang Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Being night immune makes no difference now with so many players. You’re forgetting I’m not evil, I’m neutral. My night role offers no threat to known good but can be handy in identifying other night immune or putting the pin in non night immune (you don’t really have anybody to do that for you at night with Tarks’ game potentially numbered and the amulet limited).

The village can’t win without me helping. Fact. You don’t have the numbers and you’ve got two factions potentially unscathed maintaining vote power and betting on them knocking each other out is a mugs game. I’m not going to spend any more time on making you see sense but at least my brother can see past one day.
If that's the logic then we may as well go back to DG who we actually know is evil

Tarkyn_24 I think Pants has a valid point. Are you sure on TFW as the best option?

He does.

What can I possibly do that’s against the village? Kill Chappy? To what end? I’ve offered my power to help good. I can’t win. I could do this until Monday at least with enough people to vote me out.

The only people that want me out are evil.

Then we’ve got four night immune and one fewer day to hunt them.

She’s evil mate.

You can have three nights at least of me helping to catch the last ones.

You need me, you’ve got no chance without me. Do the math. You’re 0-2 for decisions so far, have a win.

She’s evil mate.

You need me, you’ve got no chance without me. Do the math. You’re 0-2 for decisions so far, have a win.
Lol it’s cute you quoting 0-2 when you were so happy to facilitate yesterday. You die as the poisoner and MWPP goes in tomorrow’s lynch instead of 3kz.

To me the bigger risk is that she dies as non-night immune. When we already have night immune in the net that would be a killer blow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only people that want me out are evil.

Well yes you have a point about Barry.
She’s evil mate.

Well yes. If MWPP is hung and proved not night immune you will walk up to the gallows yourself tomorrow?

Lol it’s cute you quoting 0-2 when you were so happy to facilitate yesterday. You die as the poisoner and MWPP goes in tomorrow’s lynch instead of 3kz.

To me the bigger risk is that she dies as non-night immune. When we already have night immune in the net that would be a killer blow.

You hadn’t made any goofs when I was happy to facilitate yesterday.

Your error is confusing night immune with evil. Your other error is hitting the night killing me and having equal evil to good. If they hit the flogs or the villagers you’ve lost vote power. Even if she’s not big evil (she is) she is clearly some evil as we saw with her mad performance this morning.

You kill me you lose. That’s the game.

Well yes you have a point about Barry.

Well yes. If MWPP is hung and proved not night immune you will walk up to the gallows yourself tomorrow?

I’ll mod kill myself tonight.

I certainly get that impression from you. Lynch Filthy, seer MWPP tonight. There's a chance MWPP is the head but that's a gamble like Froggy/3KZ/Ding.

And I expect that seer would still come back as villager. Rather rid now.

And I expect that seer would still come back as villager. Rather rid now.
She doesn’t have to be your seer. If you’re confident in Filth’s claim she’ll still be there to eliminate tomorrow. Her faction alone will only control four votes.

Filth given you were fluffing my pillows yesterday and you’ve now identified yourself as stand alone evil, what do you make of Elton, Ding and Frog being so accommodating late yesterday?

None seem to want to jump on you today but they were happy with the risky tied lynch scenario?

Filth given you were fluffing my pillows yesterday and you’ve now identified yourself as stand alone evil, what do you make of Elton, Ding and Frog being so accommodating late yesterday?

None seem to want to jump on you today but they were happy with the risky tied lynch scenario?
Damed if we do damed if we don’t.

I’m not evil, I’m neutral.

And I was happy to see you fluff your pillows when it looked like you were on in this game. That’s my role, it’s not about me until the last few days.

Ding is clearly good. Or the SK but I doubt it. The other two I have no idea but both were on my shortlist for tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back