Competition Manangatang Cup Sweep - It's A Knockout

Haha
That was awesome fun The Jesus
Would be great to do it again.
Im as full as a fat ladys undies, heading home now, i have a big game tomorrow and i plan to go the knuckle on a few of the Wonders.
Thanks
Cheers

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Haha
That was awesome fun The Jesus
Would be great to do it again.
Im as full as a fat ladys undies, heading home now, i have a big game tomorrow and i plan to go the knuckle on a few of the Wonders.
Thanks
Cheers
Cheers mate might do it again on one of the other race days if there's interest

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
And once again congratulations for winning the first annual Manangatang Cup Sweep as well as winning the total prize pool you have also won a Box of mixed dumplings from the Manangatang Chinese store The Peeking Inn, a pair of rat skin slippers and a Cloud_ approved badge. We are still in negotiations over the design but it should be ready by the end of the Spring Carnival.

And once again congratulations for winning the first annual Manangatang Cup Sweep as well as winning the total prize pool you have also won a Box of mixed dumplings from the Manangatang Chinese store The Peeking Inn, a pair of rat skin slippers and a Cloud_ approved badge. We are still in negotiations over the design but it should be ready by the end of the Spring Carnival.

Well I am very appreciative but hardly surprised. This is another overwhelming endorsement of the all powerful SFA Club 10.

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS

McEvoy

Alpaca My Bags
Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor SFA Fight For MND SFA Bushfire Appeal SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser drazah memorial Beyond Blue donor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Sep 26, 2016
A good paddock
AFL Club
Sydney
Back