Competition Manangatang Cup Sweep - It's A Knockout

Remove this Banner Ad

OK Ladies, Gentlemen and Tigerturbulance this is what you have been waiting for........

QUESTION 1: Describe your perfect night out in Manangatang
Ooooohhh I know the answer to this. Simple.

You’ll need the following:

1. Carol, the 62 year old knock-kneed takeaway shop attendee
2. A 4L cask of Fruity Lexia (preferably Coolabah brand)
3. Two bottles of personal lubricant
4. One (1) alpaca
5. A roll of duct tape

Whilst i'm extremely grateful you ignored my request to "describe" said perfect night out, you have failed dismally. Please put more effort in to responding to future questions if you wish to remain in contention
Go f**k yourselves, I did change it mailbox.

OK Ladies, Gentlemen and Tigerturbulance this is what you have been waiting for........

This would be the start to a perfect night
CatTest1.gif~c200

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Q6mW.gif

Q6mW.gif

Ooooohhh I know the answer to this. Simple.

You’ll need the following:

1. Carol, the 62 year old knock-kneed takeaway shop attendee
2. A 4L cask of Fruity Lexia (preferably Coolabah brand)
3. Two bottles of personal lubricant
4. One (1) alpaca
5. A roll of duct tape
1. Carol is my wife, is your name Bruce by any chance?
2. Coolabah??
3. Public lubricant is sexy because it's dangerous
4. Leave Cheval out of this please
5. A leather gag with rubber ball mouth piece or GTFO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, uh, first I'd take you shopping to stores you wanna shop in, and then we'd do a little lunch, probably at the Cheese Haus. Followed by some golfing. And then at night, we'd take in an opera, probably Die Fledermaus, and then I'd follow it up with a drive to a secluded beach where I'd pop on the radio and we could slow-dance till the sun came up.

Well, uh, first I'd take you shopping to stores you wanna shop in, and then we'd do a little lunch, probably at the Cheese Haus. Followed by some golfing. And then at night, we'd take in an opera, probably Die Fledermaus, and then I'd follow it up with a drive to a secluded beach where I'd pop on the radio and we could slow-dance till the sun came up.
This isn't dating show mate.

What time can you pick me up?

Your eyes painted on mate?
You've done a podcast with me, so you know I'm not the sharpest plank of wood, but usually questions have a question mark in them, do they not?

Pretty sure that's a requirement to live in manangatang.
I’m going to drive to your house, hack your WiFi and airdrop a picture of my scrotum to your computer. Then I’m going to poo on your door handle.

I’m going to drive to your house, hack your WiFi and airdrop a picture of my scrotum to your computer. Then I’m going to poo on your door handle.
So just a regularly Sunday then?
And to think The Half Back and U2tigers said I was getting stale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back