Manchester City FC Thread - Champions of England, Europe & The World

Remove this Banner Ad

All this talk of Inigo Martinez is worrying imo. He's a similar height to Otamendi and it's difficult to never play them together in the starting XI which would give us an average height of 182 cm at CB with a 4 at the back formation. Would rather get Laporte (wait until the summer if we have to)

moomba any word of potential transfers over there?

Realistic ones that is
Laporte seems like it's going to happen. Maybe Fred too, but that could be a sign now and loan straight back.

Young kid from Lille, Boubakary Soumare is an interesting one that's getting a bit of talk. Probably another loan back if it happens at all.

Best bit of the transfer window for us will be NO JONNY ******* EVANS.

Laporte seems like it's going to happen. Maybe Fred too, but that could be a sign now and loan straight back.

Young kid from Lille, Boubakary Soumare is an interesting one that's getting a bit of talk. Probably another loan back if it happens at all.

Thanks maaaaaate

Was it Evans who dragged down our Mario in the 6-1?

My memory isn't flash but I feel like he was there.

Conflicting info on Fred.

By all accounts it's still on, but we want him now. They want him loaned back.

To me it's getting a bit late in the day, so unless something happens soon it's unlikely.

We have a lot of centre backs
Mangala supposed to be off to Newcastle on loan. Tosin out on loan too.

So Stones, Otamendi, Laporte and Vinny. About right given Vinny's injury problems.

DW5usK8X0AE6e09.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I for one am ****ing relieved to have won last night. If we'd lost again after the Wigan game the blow torch would have been applied. Nice little tin pot cup but it's still a cup! Win the next two in the league and that's just about sorted. Then I only have to stress about the CL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back