Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help by feel that the combo has been broken.

Then again, the ex-mod that is the good Doctor takes over.
DDG
Valencia - Bailey - Smalling - Shaw
Herrera - Pogba
Martial - Miki - Rashford
Ibra

Mou make it happen!!
I have to admit, that is one good looking squad. To think we were in with a decent shot for Bailly, oh what could've been.

First club to score 1,000 premier league goals and now the first club to pass 10,000 posts on bigfooty.

You guys may have lost the derby but this week, you are still...CHAMPIONS! ;)

article-1231728-04F6DA890000044D-641_468x437.jpg

First club to score 1,000 premier league goals and now the first club to pass 10,000 posts on bigfooty.

You guys may have lost the derby but this week, you are still...CHAMPIONS! ;)

article-1231728-04F6DA890000044D-641_468x437.jpg

Really? Surely the many seasons of melts from the Liverpool fans has us well covered??

DDG
Valencia - Bailey - Smalling - Shaw
Herrera - Pogba
Martial - Miki - Rashford
Ibra

Mou make it happen!!

Has to. Blind started the season well but Smalling is a much better CB. Rooney is not in our best team and we could really do with Rashford starting with Martial on the other wing. Also like the Herrera/Pogba partnership.

Really? Surely the many seasons of melts from the Liverpool fans has us well covered??

Actually, you are correct. :oops:

I suppose much like their storied history, they need something to hang their hats on (I jest for any LFC fans reading - still better than the Toon's!). :p

I guess you dudes can take solace in the fact your the first to reach that milestone of the Manchester clubs at least (though it was a close one, a real nail biter).

Record revenue again. Money is rolling into United.

You know what that means?

images

Those four will be club teammates next season. :D

(I jest for any LFC fans reading - still better than the Toon's!). :p.

And after this season, Liverpool will have still won than less Premier League titles than Leicester City. :p

£68m+ Profit. Commercial Income pa is now higher than Net Debt. From a financial perspective, we are setup to spend similar amounts to this years transfer window, for the foreseeable future. No reason not to. Would imagine that a star RB, CF and CM will be on the cards next June. Then our First XI will be complete.

Andreas Pereira has been playing really well for Granada in a fairly shite side with awful strikers.

It's time for Axel Tuanzebe to be 4th choice CB at the club. He is better than Rojo and Jones by a country mile.

Watch out for Lee O'Connor. Just turned 16. Ireland U17 captain. playing for the U23's......is a very very good RB.

The Angel & Indy Boonen are on fire in the U18's. Unfortunately, Cal Gribbin has been pretty injury prone for the last 18 months. After a great pre-season, he hasn't been sighted due to injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez that was a tough first half to sit through, created 1 chance, hardly seen the ball, pinned in our own half.

We also play a hell of a lot of dumb passes, backwards too, seems LVG'S philosophy is still with a lot of the players (Darmian, Rojo, Herrera, Schneiderlin)

Hard half to watch was that...

Hard game to watch that... lol. Seriously that was pathetic.

Need to start getting results. Apart from Zlatan, Bailly and shaw the team has been bog average.

Massive job for mou, probably bigger then he thought, we're still quite a bit off the pace.

Well to me the players looked disinterested and all over the shop. So many changes, was bound to happen. I love Rashford but the kid can't lead the line upfront, was closed down every time.

PL is main focus but I sure hope we don't just roll over in the Europa but I fear we will and won't even advance past group stage.

Yeah I can't see a certain game plan, haven't since SAF left.

Players can't seem to create chances, incredibly frustrating.
But 2 and 3 games ago we were creating chances left right and center vs Hull and Soton.

I think Shaw and Tony V are our 2 most important players and when they are not playing we look like half the side.

LVG selling Rafa is probably one of the worst sells this club has done imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back