Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think what Mou has mainly done is provide some consistency in a line up to find some form, win or lose he needs to choose a best 11 and still with it barring forced changes. I still think the best 11 has room for Martial and Miki however.

When fit I still think this is our best 11.

DDG
Valencia - Bailey - Smalling - Shaw
Herrera - Pogba
Martial - Miki - Rashford
Ibra

Agree mostly, still think Valencia is a massive weakness, hopefully someone like Fabinho from Monaco comes in January.

Rooney not even in the squad again which surprises me, you'd think he'd only be used for pointless cup matches like this morning, maybe he has been frozen out. Hopefully.

Agree mostly, still think Valencia is a massive weakness, hopefully someone like Fabinho from Monaco comes in January.

Rooney not even in the squad again which surprises me, you'd think he'd only be used for pointless cup matches like this morning, maybe he has been frozen out. Hopefully.

Agree about Valencia and had him sold several years ago. One excellent season mixed in with standard one trick gash.

As for Rooney I think all here know my dislike for that grub and for sometime.

Martial and Myki are easily in our best team. If Myki doesn't feature very soon then serious questions need to be asked, he is a super player and when fit and firing would be just about our best player.

Martial, well last season showed us how good he can be, play him up top with Rashford, Ibra needs a break now anyway, playing way to many games with minimal break for a 35 year old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We so lack someone who puts fear into not just the opposition but our own dressing room.

I said it back when the grub was appointed skipper and Fletcher was VC and we still have not addressed this issue.
Not many Keane's or Robson's in the game these days.

Uncle Pat was a passionate leader too.

Anyone watching the Reserves game? Sean Goss has looked good in his first game back from injury. He has an assist. 1-1 vs Spurs.

Anyone watching the Reserves game? Sean Goss has looked good in his first game back from injury. He has an assist. 1-1 vs Spurs.
Good player. Has really struggled with injury for the last 2 years. Just as he was looking really good, Josh Harrop is injured again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back