Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mkhitaryan and Mata are really, really smart players. For Pele jr's first goal he could have had a shot, played it across the six yard box or cut it back to Rooney I think. He just took his time and laid a perfect ball off to an unmarked Pele jr making the late run from deep.

Delicious.

220px-Rui_Faria_2015.jpg

We all must hail our sexy assistant manager

Myki just finds space, and plays the right balls, he will lay off plenty of opportunities for Zlatan to score.

Martial scoring again is fantastic too, hopefully he goes on with it.

Anyone else been really impressed by Tony V this year? Having a great season so far. I even saw a left footed cross last week :eek: and a back heel against West Ham.

Mou is certainly getting the best out of him, Ander and Juan this season.

Even Rojo and Jones have looked vaguely competent in recent weeks.

liverpool fans really have a small club complex. have a few mates who support them and they get more happy seeing us lose or draw then there own side actually winning. doesn't matter how much i hate city/or pool i rather see us win

Strong team for us. Mata the only one who is stiff.
de Gea, Valencis, Jones, Rojo, Darmian, Carrick, Herrera, Miki, Pogba, Martial, Ibra.

Everton's front 4 is very fast so it'll probably be end to end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone should stone his house so he gets the message to * off. You could tell it was going to happen as soon as he came on. We were doing fine up until then. Why the * would you put him on with fast agile players behind Lukaku

Sigh, wake up and see another 1-1 draw.

We're shot in the PL, players can't seem to play.
One player.

Up until the 89th minute we had a winning performance.

Think we are clearly playing better football this season then what we did under those two. We aren't losing and are clearly the better side with these draws.

Thought a draw was the correct result. Was a very poor game to watch. Deciding to sit back with 20mins left and just invite them on to us was baffling tactics. Subs.. well less said the better.

Think we are clearly playing better football this season then what we did under those two. We aren't losing and are clearly the better side with these draws.

This!

We are definitely a better side to watch and while the results are not showing it the performances and viewing is so much better.

I can see things only continuing to get better at this rate.

The light is at the end of the tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back