Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even with the market the way it is you can't expect a bloke's value to go up if you have barely played him for about a year.

The deal was very fair for both parties.
My comment was based on the fact that the rumours were it being just 20m. In this day and age of riches in the PL I wanted our money back.

Jose is the reason we got such a good fee for Schneiderlin due to his stance of not accepting low offers so pretty happy with it. In previous times, we would have just sold him for ~12 mill.
Yep, Mou is a good seller.

just had a mate who goes for spurs argue that dele ali is a better player then pogba. also argued it because of goals and assists even though they play completely different positions
Ali doesn't even have his own emoji.

just had a mate who goes for spurs argue that dele ali is a better player then pogba. also argued it because of goals and assists even though they play completely different positions
Pogba was in the FIFA world xi at Alli's age.

Tis a funny ol game this football. Win and we are 3 points from 2nd.

All that frustration from many in here expecting things to click immediately looks pretty silly now.

It was always going to take time, our football was not bad on the eye even if results did not come. It was only a matter of time before the goals went in.

I expect us to be top 4 from here and pushing for a title tilt next season with a solid transfer window in the summer.

Good times are coming!

Shame we had that terrible run of results early. Win 3pts from 2nd. If we lose we will be 5pts from 4th.. Crazy

Tis a funny ol game this football. Win and we are 3 points from 2nd.

All that frustration from many in here expecting things to click immediately looks pretty silly now.

It was always going to take time, our football was not bad on the eye even if results did not come. It was only a matter of time before the goals went in.

I expect us to be top 4 from here and pushing for a title tilt next season with a solid transfer window in the summer.

Good times are coming!
Well said old man!

Think we might see Lingard on the left wing tonight. Perhaps play conservative til about the 70 min mark then bring on Rash or Martial in the last 15 min.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hilarious, Pogba at Juve and everyone was saying "He's a beast, one of, if not the best mid going around, I'd love to have him".

Pogba back at United, "overrated hack, lol £89m, not even in the best 10 mids in EPL, lollolololo"

It's hilarious, Pogba at Juve and everyone was saying "He's a beast, one of, if not the best mid going around, I'd love to have him".

Pogba back at United, "overrated hack, lol £89m, not even in the best 10 mids in EPL, lollolololo"
its the shirt mate. last 2 years zlatan what a freak still banging in goals what a superstar comes to united old and past it mls united etc

Created a couple of chances but very sloppy 25mins

Gotta call it how you see it, disgusting 1st half.
What are you talking about we are down 1-0 through an unfortunate penalty we have been playing well and have been the better side

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mignolet has become Oliver Kahn.
Pogba needs a friendly hand on the shoulder talk about enjoying the game. He's trying too hard to impress.
Jose needs to fire them up.
Rashford and Mata are a must at some point. Rooney can be on later too.

SERENITY NOW

What are you talking about we are down 1-0 through an unfortunate penalty we have been playing well and have been the better side

Counts for nothing how we are playing, it's 1-0, and Pogba should've done better in that situation, you don't jump up with your arms everywhere in the penalty box.

It's been a poor first half.

Counts for nothing how we are playing, it's 1-0, and Pogba should've done better in that situation, you don't jump up with your arms everywhere in the penalty box.

It's been a poor first half.
You can still lose but play well...
I'll give you that he was just not thinking and marking until the last second

I wouldn't really say we are playing that well though, certainly aren't dominating.

They look dangerous on the break and that's a big worry this 2nd half, we needed to equalise before HT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back