Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't really say we are playing that well though, certainly aren't dominating.

They look dangerous on the break and that's a big worry this 2nd half, we needed to equalise before HT.
Probably should've started Mata instead of Carrick

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

And besides I'd rather be 1-0 down under mou than LVG don't you?

Games can be won in injury time or champions League final for that matter

Need to get Rashford in for Ibrahimovic need more pace up front

Or Rashford on for Herrera

Lots to work on if we want top 4. Just to many poor performers today.

De Gea - 8
Valencia - 7
Jones - 6
Rojo - 6
Darmian- 5
Carrick - 5
Herrera - 6
Pogba - 3
Martial - 5
Myki - 5
Ibra - 6 (was a 3 before his goal)

Subs:
Rooney - 4
Mata - 5
Fellaini - 6 (did his job)

We were ******* shite and it feels like a missed opportunity with the players they had out. Top 4 is obviously still there 4 pts behind (make it 5 pts with the bad goal difference) but we don't deserve it if we continually play like that in big matches.

SERENITY NOW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better than the Anfield game (not saying much I know :p ) Fair result. Top 4 is going to be tough clearly because we cant afford to drop many games after our poor run earlier. 4pts doesnt look much but we drop 2 games and we will need 2 teams to drop 4 or 5..

We aren't that far off the pace.

We beat Stoke this weekend and a result or two going our way will help, we win and we will gain 2 or three points on Spurs and City who play each other.

A City loss and an Arsenal melt at home would be nice. Spurs and 'pool are locked in for 2nd and 3rd i reckon. Tough one away to Stoke for us but feel we'll respond well.

We look a top 4 side just that run of draws earlier are hurting

I watched ten minutes of highlights and they didn't have a shot on goal.
We were the ones with the good play?

They set out to play on the counter and were given a gift when Pogba gave away a silly penalty. We had some good chances in the first half but looked out of ideas as the second half went on until we decided to go down the long ball path and got the equalizer. Draw was a fair result in the end as they defended pretty well as a unit and their press nullified our midfield but we really should have won that one.

I thought we were the better side by far in a very sloppy, weird encounter.

Liverpool were playing something but I don't think it was football. At least until Coutinho came on.

Pogba was atrocious and again Mourinho has to sub a player early in a big game. I think Carrick plays only against the teams in the bottom ten now.

Martial off for Rooney and then having Mykitarian end up at left back of all places is really weird man management. Give Memphis a shot off the bench - give Liverpool an unknown to deal with instead of shifting the pieces around like its FIFA Ultimate Team.

Last edited:
I thought we were the better side by far in a very sloppy, weird encounter.

Liverpool were playing something but I don't think it was football. At least until Coutinnho came on.

Pogba was atrocious and again Mourinho has to sub a player early in a big game. I think Carrick plays only against the teams in the bottom ten now.

Martial off for Rooney and then having Mykitarian end up at left back of all places is really weird man management. Give Memphis a shot off the bench - give Liverpool an unknown to deal with instead of shifting the pieces around like its FIFA Ultimate Team.
Carrick has been one of our best players this season. Klopp set up not to lose and man marked Carrick. We have been s**t when he hasn't played this season. One of the first on the teamsheet.

Keep the existing 3 in midfield until we sign a replacement for Carrick. Haven't lost a game when they've started. If they all perform well in a big match we'll win. Usually 1 isn't performing while the other 2 have looked good. I think the only exception was the game vs City in the FA cup.

Antonio Valencia has extended his contract until 2018, fair to say he has been a great servant to our club, have thought since 2013 that he'd be sold but he keeps proving everyone wrong, has been excellent at RB for us yet again this season.

Now to get Luke Shaw back playing in the LB position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back