Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully he remembers his Atletico roots and realises what will happen to him if he moves to Real.

And then I hope he remembers how incredibly disloyal Real Madrid fans are and realises they will turn on him if he concedes a goal he probably shouldn't have. I don't begrudge De Gea wanting to win trophies, world class footballers like him should want that but at least go to a club where he will be loved as much as he is at his current club.

Unfortunately, for the best Spanish goalkeeper in the world wanting to return to Spain, the choice is only limited to one club right now. Barcelona have their goalkeepers and won't be disloyal to them by signing De Gea. Atletico Madrid are missing the "challenging for trophies" criteria and the small matter of them literally being a selling club, to the point where they will eventually fall outside the top 4. That leaves Real Madrid and their penchant for needing to have the best player in the world at all positions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And then I hope he remembers how incredibly disloyal Real Madrid fans are and realises they will turn on him if he concedes a goal he probably shouldn't have. I don't begrudge De Gea wanting to win trophies, world class footballers like him should want that but at least go to a club where he will be loved as much as he is at his current club.

Unfortunately, for the best Spanish goalkeeper in the world wanting to return to Spain, the choice is only limited to one club right now. Barcelona have their goalkeepers and won't be disloyal to them by signing De Gea. Atletico Madrid are missing the "challenging for trophies" criteria and the small matter of them literally being a selling club, to the point where they will eventually fall outside the top 4. That leaves Real Madrid and their penchant for needing to have the best player in the world at all positions.

De Gea is much much better than Ter Stegen. Barca are a bit short on cash atm tho

Underselling AM, they may sell a lot but they are also one of if not the best buying club in the world.

De Gea is much much better than Ter Stegen. Barca are a bit short on cash atm tho

He is. I just don't see them getting into a bidding war with RM for De Gea. Hopefully Mourinho can convince De Gea to stay another season and then go out and buy the two or three players that could propel us to the league next season.

Underselling AM, they may sell a lot but they are also one of if not the best buying club in the world.

You're not wrong there.

I think my days of staying up late for overnight games are over. Sadly I've gotta adjust to a daily 8 hour grind like the big boys. I don't like getting old.

Does anyone here that wake up early on a Monday still stay up for the late games? Please give me some tips and tell me if it's worth it.

I think my days of staying up late for overnight games are over. Sadly I've gotta adjust to a daily 8 hour grind like the big boys. I don't like getting old.

Does anyone here that wake up early on a Monday still stay up for the late games? Please give me some tips and tell me if it's worth it.

I am in bed with lights out at 9-9:30AM and set my alarm to wake up at 5:30AM. For much of the last decade and more that I've had the capability to watch matches live (Foxtel) I tried to watch all matches live, however, this season I watched the first 3 league matches live and have probably not watched more than a couple league matches live since (except for the league matches and Europa League matches that start at friendlier times, 5-7AM).

TBH, I don't think I am missing much this season when we can't even beat the likes of Burnley, Stoke and Hull. I saw all of the Moyes and Van Gaal era and know what something that is not worth it looks like.

I am in bed with lights out at 9-9:30AM and set my alarm to wake up at 5:30AM. For much of the last decade and more that I've had the capability to watch matches live (Foxtel) I tried to watch all matches live, however, this season I watched the first 3 league matches live and have probably not watched more than a couple league matches live since (except for the league matches and Europa League matches that start at friendlier times, 5-7AM).

TBH, I don't think I am missing much this season when we can't even beat the likes of Burnley, Stoke and Hull. I saw all of the Moyes and Van Gaal era and know what something that is not worth it looks like.

Haha sad but true. We're getting better though.
Just annoying that I won't be able to visit this forum, check FB and not respond to texts if I plan to watch the replay the next day.

There'll be riots if he leaves Milan. I'd like to see that ;)
Or we could find a new way to **** Madrid this summer.

If Real Madrid send their offer through Facebook messaging, United can un-friend Real Madrid. They won't know what to do.

I watch Sunday morning games, because most Saturday nights I stay up late, but if we are playing on a Monday morning at like 2am or 4am etc I just record it because I have to get up at 6am and have the 9 hour grind on the tools, I just need my 8 hours sleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 teams competing for the other 3 spots.
This morning's performance was very good imo. Herrera and Martial were beasts.

Got to laugh at the trolling around the internet how we are still sixth. Only two points of second now, the fear is rising.

The Internet is full of stupid.

I remember in 2015 when my favourite Baseball team made the postseason (playoffs) having finished 3rd in our division and people around the Internet were trolling our fans for not being good enough to finish higher than 3rd. Well, it so happened that 3rd in the division (out of 5 teams) ended up being the 3rd best record in all of Baseball (30 teams), that is how good that one division happened to be that year. The Internet still couldn't work that out, and trolling ensued.

He hit the bar again?

So many times this season

From a header right in front of goal, it's not like the cross was too high either. He just elevated his header when it was easier to direct it downwards.

He hit the bar again?

So many times this season
8 apparently.

We did not play particularly well and St Etienne looked pretty good in patches. Good to get a decent and comfortable win and not look all that sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back