Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finish the league now it has been so shite!

18342426_1362129360522884_3341861391377846407_n.jpg

Good looking away kit but if the gold logo was white or just an outline it would be perfect

Never in doubt.. :p Off to the final lads! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These Hamez rumours have an air of inevitability about them.

The United tomatoes are generally saying that Dave want to head back to Spain and that Oblak or Handanovic will be his replacement. Oblaks agent was at Carrington a few weeks ago. Also, we have told Real that we don't want cash for Dave, we want a player swap with our no.1 priority being Toni Kroos.

I'd imagine that we'll spend another 150m this summer.

We could conceivably end up with Griezmann, Hamez, Kroos, Oblak and a CB coming in with Dave, Mata and a CB departing.

I'd be pretty bloody happy with that. We defo need to win the europa to make it happen tho.

Can't see why Kroos would want to leave, unless he is forced out which I also can't see happening.

Hamez is possible, if I was him I'd be looking elsewhere.

Our whole season comes down to the EL final, lose it and this season will have been quite disastrous, win and we can walk away with a slight smile, winning a trophy and securing CL football.

Can't see why Kroos would want to leave, unless he is forced out which I also can't see happening.

Hamez is possible, if I was him I'd be looking elsewhere.

Our whole season comes down to the EL final, lose it and this season will have been quite disastrous, win and we can walk away with a slight smile, winning a trophy and securing CL football.

Agree.

Win 2 trophies and qualify is better than no trophies and finishing 4th, 3rd or 2nd.

Romero was great! Axel solid again. Tad more lively second half I guess. Game closer to the final! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back