Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say so. Wasn’t a title contending performance, if that’s what we’re going to dish up against the top sides this year we’re stuffed.
These are performances that title winning Mou sides are famous for.

I'd have much rather have seen us try and win the game but in the grand scheme of things Mou got what he came for. I'm sure he would have liked a winner but he'll be sleeping easy.

These are performances that title winning Mou sides are famous for.

I'd have much rather have seen us try and win the game but in the grand scheme of things Mou got what he came for. I'm sure he would have liked a winner but he'll be sleeping easy.

I’m disappointed because Liverpool are gash in defence and we have 1 shot at goal, they’re not Real Madrid.

Be grateful we didn't lose to palace like Chelsea did haha 2-1.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So after 8 games sitting on 20 points, 2 points behind city, while chelsea and arsenal dropped points but chelsea obviously the more dangerous threat out of the two, but tottenham still remain a darkhorse this season but it looks like it'll come down to the two manchester clubs for the title, i'm enjoying watching united play again and for us to win the league we just have to get more points then city simple goal difference will be too hard they have us on that.

So as i understand it mou has come out and said that united won't be his last job, for future references how long should we keep him for or how long he wants to stay for and who should we replace him with?

I personally would like to laurent Blanc have a shot if he is still available at the time.

Not worth worrying about atm. If Mou left tomorrow though I'd be doing everything to get Sarri.
Coming from someone who is really into the future with watching our academy like a hawk thought you would be worried the second you heard this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably isn't worried because it isn't a surprise.

He is still relatively young as a manager and these days managers don't stay long term at big clubs.
I reckon we'll get at least 5 seasons from Mou before ways are parted.

Probably isn't worried because it isn't a surprise.

He is still relatively young as a manager and these days managers don't stay long term at big clubs.
I reckon we'll get at least 5 seasons from Mou before ways are parted.
Yeah I'd hope he stays for a few more years to come, but i can see him departing in 2020.

Yeah I'd hope he stays for a few more years to come, but i can see him departing in 2020.

Most people (rightfully) are awaiting the third season Mou implosion.

Said it before he arrived...United is a CV filler for Mou to stroke the ego and nobody expects him to stay longer than a few seasons.

This and maybe another (possibly 2) should do it.
Football is full of surprises.

He can do whatever the **** he wants once he further stabilises the team and has won us more things, hopefully. Let's just hope we dont make the same mistakes if he does decide to move on like we did post-SAF.
I reckon the team is stabilized just having injuries isn't helping us.

Yeah I hope so too that we learnt our lesson with moyes.

He can do whatever the **** he wants once he further stabilises the team and has won us more things, hopefully. Let's just hope we dont make the same mistakes if he does decide to move on like we did post-SAF.
we won't make another mistake re: next manager.

The team will be in great shape for a Sarri or someone similar to take over and dominate

Mou once said he wanted to be at United for 15 years.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he is gone within 2 years though, everywhere he has been has been a short stay really, and I think PSG could be his next job.

Just hope he brings us some PL success before he inevitably departs.

A defeat was always on the cards, City opening a 5pt gap with solid GD now.

Spurs up next, huge game and a must win, but we look a little sluggish now and injuries are mounting.

Need Pogba back ASAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back