Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor result but the performance and tactics... gash

Both Huddersfield goals were from poor to disgusting defending mistakes, the second in paticular, not sure what Lindelof was doing but at this moment he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting team.

We certainly had enough of the ball to win or even steal a draw at the end but our delivery to Lukaku has been horrible since Pogba got injured, need him back asap.

I don't see what Young and Lingard add to the team.

Hopefully soon we'll see Shaw and Pogba back into the side.

Do wonder if Herrera will see some time out, Mou didn't seem to happy with his comments (although he was 100% spot on).

Herrera has barely had a look in, Fellaini chosen in front of him. Needs a chance to build a partnership with Matic and Pogba. Doubt he will get it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then why give him a 100k a week contract last year?
Just trying to keep the loyalty in trust of home grown talent. But he is not worth it but I think he should be playing at cam not rm but either way like most people have pointed out he isn't confident with the ball.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lol as we bag him he just scores 2 great goals in the cup tie against Swansea.

Still, a handy depth player good for cup games, he stinks it in the PL.
Yeah but one game shouldn't justify him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A must win for united if we are to keep up with city, let alone the fact in case we do drop points when we play them we need to make up for it in games like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back