Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done early in the week too so might line up against Spurs

Will play this weekend in the FA cup, most likely off the bench.

arsenal fans melting about sanchez coming here for money at united we win trophies you dumb campaigners

Really not seeing that at all, or not from Arsenal supporters exclusively.

I'm very content with the swap, anybody could see that Alexis was out the door a year ago and Mkhi has a lot of potential to help us out which is far better than losing Alexis for free. Would have preferred he left England, sure, because he's so good when he's playing happy but if the offers aren't there what can you do.

I'm very content with the swap, anybody could see that Alexis was out the door a year ago and Mkhi has a lot of potential to help us out which is far better than losing Alexis for free. Would have preferred he left England, sure, because he's so good when he's playing happy but if the offers aren't there what can you do.

Not surprising that the cesspool level supporters are melting hard, have seen quite a lot of nicer messages towards Sanchez, think a lot of Arsenal fans are basically sick of how the club is being run at the moment and sees this as something that was inevitable so they don't blame the player.

Not surprising that the cesspool level supporters are melting hard, have seen quite a lot of nicer messages towards Sanchez, think a lot of Arsenal fans are basically sick of how the club is being run at the moment and sees this as something that was inevitable so they don't blame the player.

Yeah, for sure... there's the bullshit "how could we sell to United" residue because of RVP but this isn't even in the stratosphere of that. A lot wish him the best and see this as a view to a change, especially if it also lands Aubameyang. Either way, one player is certainly better than the other but the deal probably couldn't have been fairer and both clubs should be commended for how they sorted it.

Will also add I thought I was responding in the transfer thread initially, not the United thread.

Yeah, for sure... there's the bullshit "how could we sell to United" residue because of RVP but this isn't even in the stratosphere of that. A lot wish him the best and see this as a view to a change, especially if it also lands Aubameyang. Either way, one player is certainly better than the other but the deal probably couldn't have been fairer and both clubs should be commended for how they sorted it.

Will also add I thought I was responding in the transfer thread initially, not the United thread.

Your clumsiness is noted.

I reckon Spurs at WHL could be a defining moment of our season. Win and we push ourselves 11 points clear of 5th with 13 games left which makes it very difficult for us to finish outside the top 4. Draw and it's still 8 points. Lose and we're only 5 points clear. Massive game for both clubs.

More on twitter and other places. On here arsenal fans have been fine. It sucks for you blokes but myki will fit in well at Arsenal your style of play is made for him if you also get Aubameyang your attack looks great just the back 3 is very shaky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Spurs at WHL could be a defining moment of our season. Win and we push ourselves 11 points clear of 5th with 13 games left which makes it very difficult for us to finish outside the top 4. Draw and it's still 8 points. Lose and we're only 5 points clear. Massive game for both clubs.
Feels like mou will Park the bus

More on twitter and other places. On here arsenal fans have been fine. It sucks for you blokes but myki will fit in well at Arsenal your style of play is made for him if you also get Aubameyang your attack looks great just the back 3 is very shaky

Ha, yeah, I ignore Twitter anyway... none of us look good on there.

Agreed though, need to add a CB, probably time to gradually ease out Cech and a genuine DM would be great. Really though it's imperative we re-sign Ozil, if anything so the LMAO (Laca, Auba, Mkhi, Ozil) forward line becomes part of folklore. Do that and the true top four is back to normal.

Ha, yeah, I ignore Twitter anyway... none of us look good on there.

Agreed though, need to add a CB, probably time to gradually ease out Cech and a genuine DM would be great. Really though it's imperative we re-sign Ozil, if anything so the LMAO (Laca, Auba, Mkhi, Ozil) forward line becomes part of folklore. Do that and the true top four is back to normal.
You won't be good again until you change your fossil manager.

You won't be good again until you change your fossil manager.

There's a lot of backroom staff coming in to ease that transition now... still have no doubt he sees this contract out.

Away to the other 'big 6' hasn't gone well for us last couple of seasons. Continued this morning :(

It’s because we ******* sit back like girls, honestly take the game on ffs!!!!

Otherwise we’ll be getting embarrassed every time we play a top 6 team away.

Spurs schooled us this morning and haven’t even been in good form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back