Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our form doesn’t fill me with much confidence. Us and Chelsea are the two who are up and down at the moment while Spurs and Pool are in pretty good form apart from City.

It’ll be a dog fight.

Was it not only a game or 2 ago Swansea beat them?

All teams including City will drop silly points.

No need for the doom and gloom.

Nice to get an early goal. Huddersfield have had the better of the 1st half so good to be 1 up

I actually thought we would lose because it's what we now do away from home in europe. Will take the draw. Horrible game though. Something is seriously wrong with this team, it's not clicking.

Valencia is almost cooked, not surprising, not exactly young anymore.
Young tries but baffles me why Shaw doesn't start ahead of him, even Darmian was chosen ahead of him this morning.
Sanchez needs to be played off of Lukaku. Too often Lukaku gets the ball with no one to pass off to forward.
Rashford came on for Sanchez, then moved to the right when Martial came on, why didn't Martial just come on for Sanchez?

Strange tactics.

Another dreadful game and performance. Thank you David De Gea! :hearts:

I actually thought we would lose because it's what we now do away from home in europe. Will take the draw. Horrible game though. Something is seriously wrong with this team, it's not clicking.

Valencia is almost cooked, not surprising, not exactly young anymore.
Young tries but baffles me why Shaw doesn't start ahead of him, even Darmian was chosen ahead of him this morning.
Sanchez needs to be played off of Lukaku. Too often Lukaku gets the ball with no one to pass off to forward.
Rashford came on for Sanchez, then moved to the right when Martial came on, why didn't Martial just come on for Sanchez?

Strange tactics.

Has me baffled why we play a right footed left back ffs when Luke Shaw is there and available and IS our best LB. Mou being Mou for you.

It’s not clicking because we don’t play a settled starting XI, and the game style and tactics are not suiting our players, do you really think Lukaku, Sanchez, Martial, Rashford, Pogba, Mata etc want to play a system that is designed to let the other team dominate while we defend for our lives? DDG saves our ass time and time again.

Poch would be a dream get for us.

We looked much better when Martial and Rashford came on the wings and provided support to Lukaku. Sanchez doesn't have the chemistry yet which is understandable but worrying part is the players have gone back to looking like they have never played with each other. Young at LB is just s**t. Once in a bluemoom he will hit a good patch of form but Shaw should be starting there.

Woody needs to lock down David De Goat to a life long contract and hand him the keys to the city. We cant afford to let him go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chelski have had the better opening 20mins for sure.

Think we have won 1 game after going behind under Jose since taking over. Vs Newcastle at OT. Poor

Tough 1st half. Good to get the goal back

Martial is quite possibly the most frustrating player I have ever watched for Utd fmd

Martial off. Can offer so much more but so poor too often. Lingard on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back