Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we get to see some of the youngsters along with Carrick for Watford.

Carrick what a legend. Shame that no kids are on the bench.

Typical. Season has been a failure overall.

"Waste of a season". Most points since Fergy retired, round of 16 in CL, FA Cup Final, 2nd in the League. If that's a waste I'll take a wasted season any day.

"Waste of a season". Most points since Fergy retired, round of 16 in CL, FA Cup Final, 2nd in the League. If that's a waste I'll take a wasted season any day.
Not a waste but it hasnt been a great season. The league result is better but surely has to be the minimum. Underachieved miserably since SAF retired league wise. The UCL was a major disappointment no matter how you swing it. The cowardice in those 2 legs vs Sevilla was poor. Of course it was nice to be back in it. The big issue however is the football because it is quite frankly horrendous and needs a heap of work.

Next season will be a top 4 battle most likely.

Last edited:
More leaks again from the dressing room? Hopefully just rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who goes and who stays?

Pogba keeps mentioning Paris and one day maybe playing there, not sure if he’ll leave this off season but it looks likely he will in the future.

Darmian, Blind, Rojo, Shaw, Martial, Mata, these guys IMO have question marks over whether they’ll be here for the start of next season.

I don't think I've read that from Pogba at all.

Shaw, Martial and Mata all stay, I don't see how we can think about letting them leave.

Darmian and Blind and Fellaini will definitely leave.

I don't think I've read that from Pogba at all.

Shaw, Martial and Mata all stay, I don't see how we can think about letting them leave.

Darmian and Blind and Fellaini will definitely leave.
Excuse the intrusion but here you go:

"I grew up with a father and a mother who were Marseille supporters. Paris (PSG) was never really part of my daily life. But later on, yes why not play at the Parc des Princes? It's a great pitch and a nice stadium."

http://www.kickoff.com/news/86217/manchester-uniteds-paul-pogba-paris-sain

Not sure he's 'kept' mentioning it but he did say the above.

Darmian and Blind look very likely. Shaw and Martial possibly too ATM.

Darmian and Blind look very likely. Shaw and Martial possibly too ATM.
It sucks that Martial and Rashford both prefer that left wing to the right.

Looks like we have an interest in 2 Brazillians in Fred (Shakhtar Donetsk)& Willian (Chelsea); According to the Sky-sports web-site.....Wonder who'll they'll be replacing if true?
Not sure where Fred plays, but Willian would be Mata probably?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back