Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus Rashford signs four-year Manchester United contract
Last Updated: 02/07/19 6:09am

Rashford's new deal will see him remain at Old Trafford until 2023

Rashford's new deal will see him remain at Old Trafford until 2023

Marcus Rashford has signed a new four-year contract at Manchester United.

The 21-year-old's new deal also contains the option for United to trigger a further one-year extension.

Great news..

And some possibly better news still.

Manchester United up Harry Maguire bid to £70m to move ahead of Manchester City
Last Updated: 02/07/19 10:10am

Manchester United have upped their bid to £70m for Harry Maguire

Manchester United have upped their bid to £70m for Harry Maguire

Manchester United have moved ahead of their rivals Manchester City in the pursuit of Harry Maguire, after upping their bid to £70m for the Leicester and England defender.

Leicester will be hoping there’s a bidding war between us and City.

He’s probably worth somewhere between £35-40m, but as you just said eth-dog, have to double it because he’s English.

Leicester will be hoping there’s a bidding war between us and City.

He’s probably worth somewhere between £35-40m, but as you just said eth-dog, have to double it because he’s English.
I was being facetious

Who're the alternatives in Europe that are realistic?

For 50-75m almost anyone. I would say the only ones who are untouchable are those at City/Liverpool and probably Varane. Someone like Umtiti could be done for around 50m.

For 50-75m almost anyone. I would say the only ones who are untouchable are those at City/Liverpool and probably Varane. Someone like Umtiti could be done for around 50m.
Yeah I really like Umtiti.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently we have now turned our sights on signing Sean Longstaff from Newcastle…..Reckon if we get Fernandes then Pogba is out the door.....Lukaku looks certain to go....De Gea might score us a nice pay-cheque in return....Those 3 should help to pay for our summer transfer additions.....Maguire & Maddison from Leicester & Sessegnon from Fulham would make for a great summers spree.

Pogba is apparently being considered as captain of Manchester United, not sure if that’s maybe to keep him around, wouldn’t of thought he’d be an option seeing as he is seeking a move.

80m quid for Maguire ffs taking the piss

Keep in mind that the story originates from The Sun, and they do say its 60m with 20m in add-ons. But yes joke if true, worth 50-60m IMO.

Keep in mind that the story originates from The Sun, and they do say its 60m with 20m in add-ons. But yes joke if true, worth 50-60m IMO.
Seriously for that money we could bring in toby and umtiti

If we land Longstaff & Sessegnon as well, then the only way I see us balancing the books, is by selling both Lukaku & Pogba.....We can't have these 2 dictating to another manager & scuppering our club because of it for yet another season into the bargain....All the signs point to their departure....And good riddance to them too I say.

If we land Longstaff & Sessegnon as well, then the only way I see us balancing the books, is by selling both Lukaku & Pogba.....We can't have these 2 dictating to another manager & scuppering our club because of it for yet another season into the bargain....All the signs point to their departure....And good riddance to them too I say.

Longstaff isn't that good and it would be completely stupid to spend 50m on him. Sessegnon is -100% chance of coming as he doesn't want to leave London. He also isn't better than Shaw so wouldn't play. He isn't displacing anyone on the left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back