Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't say I blame them we are desperate.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That's the problem with dealing with English clubs. And if you believe the reports United are baulking at paying around 50m for Fernandes, a player who is clearly worth that price.

If we land Longstaff & Sessegnon as well, then the only way I see us balancing the books, is by selling both Lukaku & Pogba.....We can't have these 2 dictating to another manager & scuppering our club because of it for yet another season into the bargain....All the signs point to their departure....And good riddance to them too I say.

Do you post on redcafe.net?

If not you should look into it. You'd be a real hit there IMO.

That's the problem with dealing with English clubs. And if you believe the reports United are baulking at paying around 50m for Fernandes, a player who is clearly worth that price.

Still not convinced that we're even interested in Fernandes TBH. The links have never felt like there was any substance to them like there was with AWB and is now with Maguire & Longstaff. Although perhaps I'm just scarred by all the other BS links we've had with Portuguese based players in recent years.

Still not convinced that we're even interested in Fernandes TBH. The links have never felt like there was any substance to them like there was with AWB and is now with Maguire & Longstaff. Although perhaps I'm just scarred by all the other BS links we've had with Portuguese based players in recent years.

Yeah I'm also not 100% on it but I am also not convinced of the links with Longstaff either, United usually don't have info leaked until something in very close to happening, the issue then being if we aren't into him, why the hell not? Exactly the type of midfielder we need.

Mason Greenwood is looking good, only 17 but like what I see, scored the winner in our 1-0 win over Inter, we completely dominated them too.

There’s now Dybala rumours starting, and Inter can come up with an extra £25+m for Lukaku the stingy bastards.

Apparently the club is chasing SMS now rather than Bruno Fernandes?

Depends what you believe. SMS would only really suit as a Pogba replacement. Fernandes would be a Pogba partner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lukaku for Dybala

******* yes please!!!!

The last thing we need is another striker, getting in the way of Greenwood & Rashford's development.

We need high-quality midfielders & central defenders pronto.....The acquisitions of Maguire, Fernandes & Longstaff can't come quickly enough.

Last edited:
The last thing we need is another striker, getting in the way of Greenwood & Rashford's development.

We need high-quality midfielders & central defenders pronto.....The acquisitions of Maguire, Fernandes & Longstaff can't come quickly enough.

Dybala isn't a striker, he is a 10. Would be absolutely perfect for us sitting behind the strikers, like Mata but better.

Longstaff is also far from high quality, very glad that has died.

Dybala isn't a striker, he is a 10. Would be absolutely perfect for us sitting behind the strikers, like Mata but better.

Longstaff is also far from high quality, very glad that has died.
Would love to see dybala as a 10 in oles attacking system.

Can also deploy him on the right as an inverted winger to make use of his left foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back