Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got pretty lucky on both those disallowed goals for sure. Does that win remove a nail from the Ole coffin?
Was a clear push by azpilicueta.
But the second one by giroud was really unlucky to be offside i thought it was a goal tbh.
No doesn't take the nail out i would expect.

Game probably should’ve ended 2-1 our way, 1 correct VAR decision and 1 iffy one. Maguire could’ve been sent off but wasn’t, that goes either way sometimes. Was a feisty game and good to be in the end of a win, 3/3 against Chelsea this season.

I think you can learn a great deal about a clubs modern day supporters by the respect they show to former players. Harry Gregg was a genuine hero of Manchester United.

Harry Gregg passes

Harry was also a former Manager at Carlisle United, who will hold a minutes silence at our next home game.

My condolences to his family, friends, the Manchester United Football Club and the Carlisle United Football Club.

An aura and a legacy, but one tragic subject off limits - remembering Harry Gregg at Carlisle Utd

Man City Suspension.

It's only right & fitting that We take the place of our noisy, cheating neighbours.

Which doesn't mean anything right now. City are appealing to CAS, that could take months before it is heard and longer for a decision to be made, it's not likely at this stage that City are banned from UCL next season.

Which doesn't mean anything right now. City are appealing to CAS, that could take months before it is heard and longer for a decision to be made, it's not likely at this stage that City are banned from UCL next season.

You're probably right....One can merely dream.

Their dirty Gulf oil money will likely buy them clemency.....We all know the way these things work.

You're probably right....One can merely dream.

Their dirty Gulf oil money will likely buy them clemency.....We all know the way these things work.

Honestly think it's embarassing if we start to only target top 5 now because the ban occurred. Top four or bust.

Game probably should’ve ended 2-1 our way, 1 correct VAR decision and 1 iffy one. Maguire could’ve been sent off but wasn’t, that goes either way sometimes. Was a feisty game and good to be in the end of a win, 3/3 against Chelsea this season.
First time we've done the double over them since '88.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is funny cos even at our peak we tended to struggle against Chelsea (pre - Roman days), and now we are semi-shite we seem to be getting the better of them.

They're pretty shite nowadays too.....Roman appears to have lost interest, or is counting his pennies.

should have been 2 1 to be honest

will say this fernandes is a fu**en gun in the making.

and fred has improved even more.

i really hope pogba reconsiders his future and stays put.
That free kick damn what a goal if that would've been if it had gone in.

Just can't get enough of this goal.

If we had of taken the plunge on Fernandez at the start of the season - like we should have - reckon we'd be a minimum 10 points better off at this stge.....His crossing quality & technique just makes that much of a difference.

If we had of taken the plunge on Fernandez at the start of the season - like we should have - reckon we'd be a minimum 10 points better off at this stge.....His crossing quality & technique just makes that much of a difference.

It's really frustrating that it took so long.

Fernandes is the type of player we’ve missed for so, so long, incredible that it took this long to get someone like him in!! he’s a terrific player.

Now break the bank for Sancho!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back