Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba’s 2nd stint with us has just been a roller-coaster. At times he’s been brilliant, other times he’s been utter gash, then lots of ‘meh’ in between. He doesn’t want to be here, if a club can come up with what we want, let him go, and target Sancho, Grealish, Maddison etc.

It's obvious what raiola is doing pogba is his golden egg.
Even if pogba didn't want to leave raiola would still be in his ear so he can make millions off the transfer flithy c*nt.
Can't the press not put a microphone in front of the numpty?

It's obvious what raiola is doing pogba is his golden egg.
Even if pogba didn't want to leave raiola would still be in his ear so he can make millions off the transfer flithy c*nt.
Can't the press not put a microphone in front of the numpty?

He's merely doing the 'Ego's' bidding for him.

I love Pogba and I have no doubt we are a much better side with him in it but I am just sick of the circus, as long as we sell him for a * load more then what we paid I'll be content.

Agreed on all this. A fit and firing Pogba in a rebuilt midfield would be fantastic. But I doubt it happens. Sell as high as possible, put Lingard in his luggage and get Sancho and Grealish plus others and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lingard - Perreira - Mata. What a midfield. 1-1 draw pretty good considering. I assume guys like Chong must be leaving if they cannot get a look in ahead of some of that tripe.
Chong played in a vital game against PSG last year for the CL but can't get a europa gig?
WTF.

I think it's clear Chong and Gomes are out the door, deplorable from Ole who spoke so much about promoting youth and english talents, and we get Pereira and Lingard.

Lingard - Perreira - Mata. What a midfield. 1-1 draw pretty good considering. I assume guys like Chong must be leaving if they cannot get a look in ahead of some of that tripe.

Until Ole brings in his own players, then he's stuck with them....Happy with most of Ole's acquisitions thus far.

losing all this young talent to keep playing useless players like j lingz and pererira

really concerned where this is all heading.
Would love to hear a media member ask him why he bothers to play either of them.

Until Ole brings in his own players, then he's stuck with them....Happy with most of Ole's acquisitions thus far.

Garner, Chong and Gomes would all be better options. So no, he isn't stuck with them, he actively chooses to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back