Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So sancho deadline came and went

I hope to God we don't do a Bruno and dick dick about for 6 months

We need a center back, center mid and right winger

Why blow 120 mill on him when we can score 3 quality players for the same price, & boost the quality & depth of our squad.....They got too greedy, so * em.

Why blow 120 mill on him when we can score 3 quality players for the same price, & boost the quality & depth of our squad.....They got too greedy, so fu** em.
Who would be the alternative to Sancho? Coman, Bailey, Grealish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a performance by their keeper.

He'll be 40 million Euro's cheaper next year.....In the meantime we can splurge elsewhere.

He won't be, but I agree, spend elsewhere on 3-5 players to improve the squad.

If sancho deal is dead need to get coman on a 1 year loan asap.

I look forward to the Bale to United rumours to come again. One year loan.

But yeah a RW is a need even if a loan, I don't see any reason why BM would loan Coman out.

We have something like 140m to spend + sales.

A CB, RW, DM, AM, Striker. Not in any order. We need to be looking at improving our squad depth, don't definitely need to be improving the first 11 although I think now the priority should be a top line CB, we need good rotating cover to really progress.

I look forward to the Bale to United rumours to come again. One year loan.

But yeah a RW is a need even if a loan, I don't see any reason why BM would loan Coman out.

We have something like 140m to spend + sales.

A CB, RW, DM, AM, Striker. Not in any order. We need to be looking at improving our squad depth, don't definitely need to be improving the first 11 although I think now the priority should be a top line CB, we need good rotating cover to really progress.
Bale ain't going anywhere he wants to collect the next two years on that contract.

They have been using gnarby and perisic ahead of him and davies too.

I still reckon Van de beek should be top priority imo. Then a second CB would've preferred upamecano but since signing that extension i doubt it. skriniar or gimenez sould be the CBs we target.

Bale ain't going anywhere he wants to collect the next two years on that contract.

I still reckon Van de beek should be top priority imo. Then a second CB would've preferred upamecano but since signing that extension i doubt it. skriniar or gimenez sould be the CBs we target.

I'd still prefer Grealish, but at 80 Mill?....Forget it.

RM want to loan Bale out, he'll get paid regardless just depends on how much RM stump up weekly.

Umtiti could be available cheap as well, if he is over his injury issues he is class.

RM want to loan Bale out, he'll get paid regardless just depends on how much RM stump up weekly.

Umtiti could be available cheap as well, if he is over his injury issues he is class.
Could do an inter and get him on loan and pay a third of his wages but the biggest question is, is he any good? Missed a lot of game time which is a worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back