Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL form should NOT save Ole, this was yet another disastrous home game, what’s that now? 4 games with no wins at home?

1-3 L
1-6 L
0-0 D
0–1 L

2 goals scored and 10 conceded. We may be enjoying a relegation battle this season, how awesome!

Looking at the starting side surely you just go with Rashford - Cavani - Greenwood. Having Pogba on the wing just really was strange, ruined his game and the flow of the team.

Looking at the starting side surely you just go with Rashford - Cavani - Greenwood. Having Pogba on the wing just really was strange, ruined his game and the flow of the team.
Agreed not sure why Cavani isn't starting unless he isn't up to match fitness but something has to be done I reckon Ole will be out soon.

We're 16th after 6 games I'll be surprised if he lasts much longer than 1-2 weeks just go all out for poch.

Jesus the tactics is just ridiculous. Sometimes I reckon he just pulls it out of his arse. Or even football manager. Players not motivated enough either.
But it goes back to the board, where is the backing? Ole got us to 3rd ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed not sure why Cavani isn't starting unless he isn't up to match fitness but something has to be done I reckon Ole will be out soon.

We're 16th after 6 games I'll be surprised if he lasts much longer than 1-2 weeks just go all out for poch.

Something needs to change urgently or we are out of the race for top 4. Forget challenging for the title, deplorable that we aren't in a position to do so after finishing third.

Something needs to change urgently or we are out of the race for top 4. Forget challenging for the title, deplorable that we aren't in a position to do so after finishing third.
For sure, I just don't get the different team different tactics bs stick to 1 formation that the players can get used to otherwise like so far we just get all kinds of results.

We were lucky to have finished 3rd last season.

Last edited:
For sure, I just don't get the different team different tactics bs stick to 1 formation that the players can get used to otherwise like so far we just get all kinds of results.

We were lucky to have finished 3rd last season.

Yes we were but our second half of the season was mostly really good. We have a better squad now but selections and formations are all wrong. Pogba coming off the bench has worked well the last few games, I still can't wrap my head around that becoming Pogba to the wing.

The problem is now, those 1 or 2 good results we get are not the 'turning point'. We continually go back to some s**t loss/losses again. We are basically treading water like I said earlier. Will have a good win in a week or so away, and manager will be up and about, followed by a loss at home to relegation fodder. We are a couple of years in to this cycle now.

The problem is now, those 1 or 2 good results we get are not the 'turning point'. We continually go back to some sh*t loss/losses again. We are basically treading water like I said earlier. Will have a good win in a week or so away, and manager will be up and about, followed by a loss at home to relegation fodder. We are a couple of years in to this cycle now.

Exactly, the players just aren’t continuing or learning from past failures, we are going in circles.

We lose, they say we must improve and do better, next game we do better, they’re all over Instagram gloating about how good it was, then next game, same dull boring as s**t effort with no heart, say we have to improve it’s not good enough, rinse and repeat, it’s shithouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back