Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what for stupid defending I can't even blame Ole for this one.

That is just down to the incompetence of our players looking like a bunch of f*ckwits.

He chooses the formations, why else would all our defence be scrambling on the one side. Poor tactic in attack caught us out in defence.

He chooses the formations, why else would all our defence be scrambling on the one side. Poor tactic in attack caught us out in defence.
Still i don't think he told the defence to go all out attack in the first 10 minutes though and no one at least on the half way line defending like that is just common sense every reporter had int spot on they're better defenders in under 10s.

He has to be sacked if we go to Everton and cop a 4-0 shellacking which is likely to happen with this bunch of pea hearts.
Fair play the board didn't back him in the window but still tactial wise we are just sh*t and that comes down to the manager.

Still i don't think he told the defence to go all out attack in the first 10 minutes though and no one at least on the half way line defending like that is just common sense every reporter had int spot on they're better defenders in under 10s.

He is the manager, if he didn't approve that approach he certainly should have rectified it.

Don't confused Ole being an actual moronic manager to Mou cracking the shits.

Ole definitely does not want to be sacked. He'll never have another job like this. Mou will always have work

Don't confused Ole being an actual moronic manager to Mou cracking the shits.

Ole definitely does not want to be sacked. He'll never have another job like this. Mou will always have work

No I know, without intentionally doing it, Ole is setting us up like Mou did when he had had enough and knew the sack was coming.

Poch is right there, elite manager, I love Ole but he isn’t the man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both goals we conceded this morning, I genuinely don’t know what is going on with the players, it’s a complete shambles.
It's disgusting like no shame whatsoever as long as they're getting paid.

Thought Maguire was good, deserves to be said when he has a good one I guess.

It was easier for him that Everton posed very little threat up front. Rashford & Martial were both poor, McTominay and Fred are a pretty decent midfield duo, Mata battled, and Cavani got on the scoresheet.

If only we had a decent home record, we’d be up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back